CHAPTER 29

I glanced at my wristwatch. Five minutes before 8 am. I was still wondering where we would go to, as persistent that Massimo was he'd kept it a mystery.  He noted that I should wear comfortable clothes, so I opted for a pair of black reap jeans, a white undershirt partnered with a black leather jacket, and lastly my pair of black combat shoes.

I went out of the bedroom and marched down the stairs. The well familiar figure was waiting at the lower staircase. "I'm ready," I announced upon descending down.

Massimo turned around to look at me. My breath had been knocked out from my lungs upon seeing him. Massimo's outfit was exactly the same as mine, except for his pants—it wasn't reaped. If I didn't know better people would definitely think that we were dressed as a couple. He looked more like a badass biker than an evil millionaire businessman.

His gazed boldly scanned my body, upon assessing me a smug smirked formed on his lips. "I knew it, you're certainly spying me, Red," Massimo stated in a teasing tone, before thrusting my body towards his.

"Spying you? I'm not spying you— that's you're specialty, not mine." I retorted with the same mischievous tone, which made him chuckled.

"It is. But I've got other specialties than that." Massimo said in a deep lower voice, still with his smirk. I felt my cheeks heated.

"I don't doubt it," I said. "Where are we going?"

"You'll find it out soon." He answered before leading me outside. I couldn't stop the gasp from escaping my lips. Stood proudly just outside the threshold was a Harley–Davidson.

"Don't tell me you're scared... I remember correctly you don't have a problem riding a bike." Massimo almost snarled. I knew he was thinking about the time that I used to ride a bike with Caleb back in New York.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked excitement was oozing in my voice. Without waiting for his reply I ran towards the motorcycle and touched it. It was much bigger than I thought and looked more heavy in closed up.

"You like it?" Massimo inquired behind me.

"I love it," I replied still eyeing the coolest motorcycle.

"You know how to ride it?"

I shooked my head no. "But I know how to ride a bicycle, though."

Massimo chucked. "I will teach you how to operate this, then."

"Really?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Truly." He answered with a smile and his eyes twinkled. "But not today." He continued before handing me the helmet and I wore it shortly.

Massimo rode the motorcycle in a suave move, soon I followed him. He grabbed both of my arms and locked them in his middle. I could feel the hardness of his stomach. "Hold tight, if I were you, Red."

"Is that supposed to be a warning?" Without answering me he ignited the engine to life that gave birth to a smooth masculine roar.

I squealed a little when it sprang to life. I held tightly on him as we fled out of the mansion's premises. Windswept on my face, we were too fast as if satan himself was chasing after us and it relatively scared the hell out of me.

"Scared?" I heard him asked with amusement lingered in his voice.

"No!" I answered back.

"Then you'd better hold tight, Tessoro." He cackled that I felt his body vibrated, then he accelerated the speed even more. I swear, we were flying by that time. I wondered why there wasn't any cop chasing after us.