I love you baby (I love you crazy)

Author: aestaeticism
.
Summary:  It’s Valentine's Day and this is just an ode to Chanyeol’s love for Baekhyun.
.
Review: If there was any one shot chanbaek fic that ever made me cry then it is this one. 😭😭😭😭😭 it is sooooo beautiful 😭😭😭
.
And although I say this about every fic that I write a review about, but this is in all the literal sense a masterpiece. It's slow, it's gradual, it's developing and above all it's sickening sweet😭😭. Not many fic can make chanbaek more beautiful than they are in real life but this one did. It made them look like stars. Twinkling. Beautiful. And pretty.
The way it portrays how all of us have this beautiful expectation from this word called 'love' but somewhere in life it dissapoints us and sometimes us to this extent that we forget it felt like to be that pure, to be that naive when it came to love. We start to adjust ourselves to the cruel meaning that this world has given to love. But we should remember that when the right person comes along we forget all those cruelties and go back to that innocent, naive self and fall in love all over again. So stop beating yourself over a failed love because 'your love' hasn't come along yet. Because when it will, then there'll be no need to feel this empty and lonely. They'll fill you with all the love there is. So be patient and keep loving.
.
.
And don't forget to comment. Comment makes me happy ❤