What You Mean

Author: bucheonsbabe
.
Summary: Baekhyun couldn't tell if Park Chanyeol, aka the biggest mafia boss in the city, pitied him, saw him as a sex toy to relieve stress or worse, loved him.
.
Review:
No amount of words could ever surmount all that this fic is! Reading this fic I realised that the authors who write fics aren't just dabbling with it. They come with full intent to make you feel and make you fall hard in love. This fic was a little different to what I've been reading for past couple of weeks. It was dark. It was sad. It was about pain. It was about anger. But most importantly it was about how you cope up with everything. How you build your life together again with the shattered pieces.

This fic was about learning. This fic was about understanding.

This fic handled the mental pain and it's after effects so nicely that I've fallen in love with it. And what else can we expect!? It was coming from a legendary author like baeconandeggs it was bound to be good.

The characters and their life and their perception to life everything has been portrayed beyond perfection. Reading a fic like this you realise what a blessed life you're living. Because there are people out there who have it bad. Mentally. Socially. Financially. Emotionally. Everything.

Give this fic a chance and I assure you, you wouldn't regret even a second of it.
.
Love❤
.

Love❤

         The images that I use generally, depicts the character sketch of Chanbaek in the fic

The images that I use generally, depicts the character sketch of Chanbaek in the fic. So while reading you can imagine them as this!