Just meant to be

Read when you wanna be filled with warm and fuzzy feelings

Authors: masaringo, baeconandeggs
.
Summary: Over the years they’ve been together, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been altering the story of how they’d really got together. Now, it’s time for their friends to tell what really went down.
.
Review: Freaking awesome!!!!!!

If fics had a certain taste then this fic probably would have been a dessert.

It was soooo sweet that one would never be able to have enough of it. It was a kind of a fic where you talk about past. Where you are in some place good in your life and you look back to your past memories. You sit with your friends and talk about random things you did in the past and all of them fill you with overwhelming nostalgia. It was a kind of fic where we are all rushing to. A place where we would still have to hustle but it would be a comforting hustle, a satisfying hustle because all you wanted is already with you.

Now don't we all want to be in that place!? And look back to everything we did to get there!????

I loved this fic because it has been written so beautifully that you could practically feel the warmth in every word radiating and reaching your heart filling you with utmost joy and content.        
.
Read it! You won't regret it!
.
Love ya♡
.

Love ya♡