Where the Lilacs Bloomed

Author:  baeconandeggs

.
Summary:  Beneath the first cherry blossoms in the year he turned nineteen, Byun Baekhyun found himself falling in love with the new art teacher, Mr Park. It felt wrong, incredibly so, yet the boy just couldn’t gaze away from the dazzling smile that resembled the moon and the stars.

Could one’s first love ever fade away, like white lilac petals amidst the falling snow?
.
Review: It feels like every fic that I randomly decide to read turns out to be a baeconandeggs fic 😂😂😂. But then again this author has written so many awesome fics that it just falls into my lap everytime.

So coming to the fic.

It is one of the most beautiful, tender, warm and soft fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading!

It was a teacher- student fic but not so teacher- student at the same time.
The way the author slowly nudged them together was just so cute.
Baekhyun has been such a sweetheart that my heart literally ached for him.
And Chanyeol, well he was one the best Chanyeol characters I've ever read.
The best part is that although it's a oneshot and quite short it still manages to capture the essence from both the sides. We get to read them from both the perspectives.

And then we also need to acknowledge the lines, the dialogues. You'll think that there couldn't be anything new in dialogues they are pretty much the same. But not here. Here are some of the dialogues that hit so close, they're so authentic that you just can't not appreciate them.

So yeah I can go on and on about this forever but it's better if you give it a chance!
.
Love ya♡
.

Love ya♡