In the Eye of the Beholder

Author:  WinterRobyn
.
Description:  Chanyeol's hiding a secret that baekhyun already knows. He can be rather stubborn about it, but watching your husband struggle with a condition like this on his own has never been easy either.
.
Review: It is sad yet soothing. That is how I would wrap this fic as. The language of this fic is perfect. The way it is written is ethereal. And the way the emotions flow out of the characters and reach you is beautiful. There isn't any line in this fic which might prove to be a filler. Every line here has a purpose. A purpose to reach the reader. A purpose to make them feel and then make them as miserable as the character.
There are so many things that can be said about this fic but the most prominent one is love. The love shown in this fic is so pure, so pious, so sacred that no one can read it and think otherwise.
Many chanbaek fics have a charm because it's a chanbaek fic and people read it just for that. But in here it's beautiful be it a chanbaek fic or not. It's not the apparent selection of characters that brings so much of a longing towards but the story itself. The story is so selfless, so unconditional that it would be A downright crime to not like it.
.
Again of course there's a little too much of emotion and sensitivity in there so people who can't take a little bit of heaviness shouldn't read it.
.
But then again read it even if it is outside of your comfort zone because trust me you won't regret it.
.
Be safe. Be happy.