Think About It

Author: ToffeeCoffee exobubz
.
Description: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun digs that!
.
Review:
It was so effing cute!!!!! Like the whole fic is one big ball of sunshine. Of course there are certain parts where the characters behave as stupid dumb dumb but they make up for it just fine.

Baekhyun's a fucking annoying cute runt (as chanyeol likes to call it) and Chanyeol's a big gangster who is cool and hot (as Baekyun likes to say) and who Baekhyun loves so much.

They fit together so finely that there's not much room for anything else. And of course there are other members who make the whole experience much more enjoyable! I loves every member and there dynamics in here. From Sehun and Jongin and there bro-mance😍, to Minseok and Junmyeon and their some weird ass animosity 😂, to Jongdae and his dedication. I loved them all.

I loved how even though it might seem like a one sided effort in the beginning it steals your heart with the efforts they both put. It makes your heart all goey and then proceeds to make you swoon by the end.
It is such a enthralling fic that once you start reading you cannot resist you get sucked and succumbed and it's such a nice feeling.

I hope you read this fic and feel as happy as I am right now!!❤❤
.
Love ya