Moon Flower

Read when you feel like you are drifting away from your lover

Author: fairycakejisoo
.
Summary: Chanyeol wakes up in the middle of the forest with no recollection of who he is or what happened to him, all he has is an omega who promises to take care of him while he heals.
.
Review: Sometimes it gets really difficult to write a review about a piece of art because you know that no matter how hard you try you will not be able to do justice its intricacy. That is what is happening with me while I'm trying ,but royally failing, to write a review on this beautiful piece of Chanbaek fan fiction!!
To begin with it was a one shot so I didn't expect such a depth that came with it. When it begun I wouldn't have ever thought that it would leave such a deep mark on my heart. But it did. The story revolves around how important it is to cherish the ones you love because at any given point of time it could all be snatched from your hands.
But I got something else from the story too, and that was that if it is true love then you'll be able to fall for each other all over again no matter how many adversities may come your way.
I loved this piece of fiction from the depth of my heart and would really really recommend you to read it. It would be such a pleasant read that you'll not even realize when you've finished it and would crave for more just the way I'm craving currently.
.
Love💖