Lessons Learned

"Kids, I'm super bored." Chan groaned from his spot in the couch. "I can't sit still anymore."

"I can," Changbin cut in. "I can sit still all day!"

"That's cause that's all you do everyday." Hyunjin stated. "So you can't talk."

"Let's find something else to do then!" Jeongin's cheerful voice caused a smile to grow on Chan's face as he turned towards the younger.

"What would you guys like to do?" Chan asked.

"Something other than sit around." Minho mumbled from beside Hyunjin. He was currently curled up in a ball on the couch, his head resting on the younger boy's lap as he played with his hair.

"I'm sorry Minho, I know your bored. We all are, being stuck at home." Chan said, understanding laced in his voice. "We've done everything that is popping up in my head right now."

"How about-" Jisung was about to give a suggestion but was rudely interrupted by the sound of the dorm door bursting open.

"Chan! Hehehelp!" Felix yelled as he ran into the living room, a hyper and giggly Seungmin hot on his heels. 

"What's happening now." Minho said in an annoyed tone.

"Seungmin won't stop tickling me!" Felix answered, barely having heard Minho's question over his loud giggling and ranging footsteps. "Someone stop him before I collapse.

Chan immediately got up from where he was sitting and reached out to grab Seungmin's waist as he ran by him, dragging the younger boy down into his lap.

"Thank you!" Felix breathed out while flopping on the floor.

"How long have you been chasing him?" Changbin asked while laying down on the floor beside Felix, who looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"We were roaming the halls because we were really bored and decided that the dorm was not where we wanted to be at that moment. Then, this kid decides it would be a good idea to ditch me, or at least try to ditch me while I had my back turned. Unfortunately for him, I caught him mid-plan."

"Then he grabbed me and sat on me and wouldn't let me go." Felix continued. "I'm surprised no one bothered to come and see what was happening. I guess it was good because I was able to run away without bumping into a bystander."

"I tickled him and he was screaming." Seungmin giggled before imitating Felix's screaming as well as his expressions.

"Well," Chan said while squeezing Seungmin's sides, making him jerk forward. "I guess Felix might want a little revenge." Chan stated calmly, and Seungmin's eyes widened.

"I don't think that's necessary." Seungmin said, his voice as controlled as possible despite his urge of wanting to scream.

"I actually think it's quite necessary." Felix said while rolling into a position that he could get up in. Seungmin squirmed on Chan's lap, but Chan did not let him get away.

"Guys, we can talk about this." Seungmin began, flinching slightly as Chan's grip tightened around his arms.

"What if we don't want to?" Felix said with a smirk as he began to walk towards him. "Chan, could you hold him down better?"

"I sure can!" Chan said cheerfully as he grabbed the younger boy's arms and gently, but swiftly, bent them around his back before Seungmin could protest.

"Hey! No fair!" Seungmin whined as he watched Felix's every move, flinching every time he got closer. He used his legs to kick out in front of him, making it somewhat harder for Felix to come closer, or so he thought.