Chapter 17

Knox P.O.V
I sit alone in my bed. It was 12:00 am. I couldn't sleep knowing I hurt Lane. I hurt her. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Just go talk to her.

I can't talk to her she hates me. But maybe I should've give it a try.

I sigh and get up out of my bed. I make my way to the room. I knock on the door.

"Lane can I come in?" I ask slightly opening the door to see the darkness.

There was no answer. I expected that. Once I open the door and walk in she wasn't there. But there was a note left on the bed.

I can't stay here, but thank you for you guys being my only family and friends. I'll see you
                                                                       Lane

She left! I run to my sisters room and bang on the door. She was half asleep when she opened the door. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"What did you do to Lane now you asshole?" She asks running her hand through her hair.

"She's gone Julia its my fault!" I say in a hurry.

She reads the note and looks up with a worried look too.

"You wouldn't think she would go to her father?" She ask running to her her cloths.

I run down the hallway and turn the corner and the other. Once I get to my parents room I bang on the door like I did Julia's.

"Knox what the hell!" My dad shouts opening the door quickly.

"She's gone." I say out of breath.

"Lane she's gone." I say again out of breath.

"She went to her father." I say starting to shake with worry.

"We have to go then!" My mom yells putting on a coat and shoes.

"No I have to go." I say stopping my mom from going out the door.

"I did this Mom I made her leave..I made her feel this way and I need to fix it." I say hugging my mom.

"No Knox don't do that." My mom says violently shaking her head.

"Knox." My dad says tilting his head.

"I will be fine." I say hugging my dad too.

"Knox don't do this to your mother or me." My dad says shaking his head.

"I have to go." I say running down the hall.

It was time to save the girl I hurt. The girl I fell in love with.
—-/————-/————//————————-//————-
Thank you for reading my loves❤️