Chapter 25

Knox P.O.V
Four years later.....
I stand on the pavement of my where my house is. The brick walls stopping me and the girl right by my side holding my hand.

I graduated college two months ago. I bought a house for me and Lane to live in. She was still going through college. She was in her last year.

"Welcome to our new home." I announce picking her up bridal style.

Truth is I was never ok when my sister died. It changed me for good. I realize the ones I love could die any moment. I live in the moment now.

When my mom had my little sister I felt happy again. They named her Elizabeth Julia Ford. Well I came up with the last part.

I put down Lane smiling down at her. I saved her and she saved me from a dark place. I never really talked about my trust issues but I don't have them anymore.

I love her. She is my world. My world is staring right back at me. Even in this fucked up world I still found her.

Her dad was in prison for life. I was happy they sentenced him for life. No one touches my girl but me.

"So what are we going to do in our new house?" I say wrapping my arms around her tiny waist.

"I don't know what should we do?" She asks leaning her head on my chest.

"We could watch a movie." I suggest kissing her head.

"You know when I said you could go and date other girls?" Lane says looking up.

"Yeah..." I say tilting my head to the side.

"Well I never thought it would still be me and you." She says smiling.

"And I forgot someone else." She says putting her hand to her stomach.

I didn't really get it until she put her hand to her stomach. She was pregnant!

"Your..pregnant?!" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah." She says nodding her head.

I pick her up and spin her around. She giggles while hug her tighter.

"I'm going to be a dad." I say in her ear kissing the side of her cheek.

"I love you." I say kissing her soft lips.

"I love you too." She says returning the kiss.
—-//———/———-//————//————/———/——-/
That is the end my loves❤️
I am going to be writing The Fosters now!!