Chapter 22

Knox P.O.V
Two weeks later.....
"Welcome home." I announce holding my Lane's hand.

"Finally after ten months your back." I say kissing her cheek.

"I'm happy to be here." She says grabbing her bag from the living room.

"Home Lane..it's your home." I say following her.

"I know Knox." She says smiling at me.

"Well I think we should have a family dinner then?" I say but it comes out more as a question.

"Yeah." She says nodding her head.

I knew she felt uncomfortable. I could feel it in the room.

"Lane you know you don't have to feel uncomfortable of what happen right?" I say holding both of her hands.

"Knox.."she whines rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious Lane..i love you and I want you to feel comfortable around my family." I say taking a deep breath and pulling her arms around my neck.

"Plus I'm your boyfriend so there's nothing you have to be uncomfortable with." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Boyfriend?" She asks confused.

"Do you not know what a boyfriend is?" I ask leaning in closer to her.

"Yeah a boy that's a friend. That's what you are." She says smiling tilting her head.

I look at her with a face. She laughs at my face. Was she joking?

"I'm joking Knox..I know what a boyfriend is." She says kissing me quickly on my lips.

"Nope not good enough." I say shaking my head at her.

She smiles into another kiss. She runs her hands through my hair. She kisses me harder making me fall back a little. I pull away for a second for a breath. I open my eyes and smirk. I quickly kiss her again. This time I kiss her harder then she does.

I grab her leg and lift it up around my waist. The harder I kiss her the more I want her.

I then lift her other leg up around my waist never breaking the kiss.

"I want you." She moans softly.

I pull back to look at her.

"Please." She whines leaning in but I back away making her frown.

"I just don't think now is a good time Lane." I say shaking my head.

"Plus my family is here and could walk in anytime and we don't want that to happen so we?" I say kissing her on the lips again.

I pull back and spin around making her giggle.

"Guys What are you doing?" Julia says from the entry way.

"None of your business." I say letting Lane get on her own feet.

"I need to borrow Lane so just go somewhere else." Julia says pointing out of the room.

"See ya." I give the salute sign going out of the room.

I feel pretty good. The girl I love is with me and out of the hospital.

I hear Lane yell.

"Where going out!" She says closing the door.

My mom walks into the kitchen with a smile on her face. She walks over to me sitting at the island.

"So I have news." She says leaning on the counter.

"What is it?" I ask leaning back in the chair.

"Don't tell dad yet, but I'm Uh..pregnant." She cheers chuckling.

"What!" I yell getting up out of my seat.

"I so happy for you mom!" I say quickly hugging her.

"I'm two weeks but you can tell Julia after she comes back." She says laughing.

"Well I can text her right now." I say pulling out her phone.
—-//——-//—————-////—————-/—————-
Thank you for reading my loves❤️
But there's a plot twist.....