Chapter 21

Knox P.O.V
We got there two hours later. I don't even wait up for my sister I just run in.

"Oh my god that's Knox Ford." A girl whispers to her friend.

When I hit the fifth floor I see my mom and dad outside the door with smiles on there faces.

"Knox!" My mom says hugging my sweaty body.

"She's awake right?" I ask looking at the door that had the love of my life inside.

"Yeah she is." My mom says smiling from ear to ear.

I open the door quickly. I see the bed up with her sitting up watching the tv smiling.

I stood there for a second just comprehending she was here alive. A few months ago they told me they were going to take her off everything that was keeping her alive.

I said no. I yelled at them not to do it and it worked.

She looks at me with a wide smile. She seems different then before.

"Lane." I say shaking my head.

"It's me Knox." She nods her head smiling.

I walk over to her my hair dripping of sweat. But she didn't seem to care.

"I missed you so much." I say hugging her tightly feeling secure with my arms around her and her arms around me.

"I love you too Knox." She says under her breath.

I look at her weirdly. She knew I said that?

"I heard what you said the first day and you told your family to leave you behind..And when you sang me your song..I love you Knox Ford." She says my cheek.

"I love you too Lans Vince." I say chuckling.

I kiss her soft lips. I missed them for ten months. I missed them so much. I hold her cheek while kissing her harder.

She sits up wrapping her hands in my hair. She wraps one leg around my lower leg and then the other.

"Lane..you do realize where in a hospital right." I say smirking.

"Yeah but I don't care." She says shaking her head pulling me down on the bed.

"I don't want to hurt you by putting my weight on you." I say pulling back from the kiss for a second.

"I won't break in half." She says kissing me again.

I lay down on top of her wrapping her legs around me.

"Lane we should stop." I say kissing her one last time.

She thinks for a second and looks at me and nods her head.

"Ok." She says up wrapping her legs around me.

"I love you." I say kissing her nose.

"I love you too." She says returning the favor.
——/————————-/—————/———-//———//—
Thank you for reading my loves❤️