Chapter Two

NOV
Grey was sitting in the staff room grading the students report on history.  He groaned at how unserious some of them were but he still gave them their grades.

'Grey Stone, Frank needs to see you'

Grey groaned,  'Not now Lucas'

'I know but he's pissed.'

'If it is because of Sandra again, then I am not coming.'

'You know what is going to happen if you don't get here.'

'What he is going to yell at me as usual?'

'Grey please,' Lucas begged through the mind link. Grey groaned and rubbed is temple. He hated communicating through mind link because it gave him a headache. For a teacher that needs to get up everyday to teach classes, prepare test and exams for students, then deal with some students giving stupid answers in their tests. To him it was better not to answer the question at all.

He was clearing his desk when his phone rang. He looked at the phone and groaned, it was Sandra. At normal times, he would have picked the call and listen to her constant complaining but this time he didn't, his wolf did not want to listen to her nor hear her voice. She annoyed them, both him and his wolf. He ignored the phone and listened to it ring until it stopped. Then got up and left the staff room.

"Mr Stone," his collegue who taught computer engineering called as he walked down the halls.

"Mr Charles," Gtey called out as he approached Charles and shook his hand. Charles was an old man with white hair and a beard. He always wore glasses with a suit which made him look more professional than other professors in the University. Grey and Charles became friends when Grey first came here as a new history teacher working under a professor there.

"I say Stone, you look more remarkable then ever," Charles said in his thick British accent as he patted Stone on his shoulder.

"Thanks and so do you." He paused and to take a closer look at him. "Are you okay?"

Charles sighed. "I have not been sleeping well lately, I think old age is catching up with me. I am planing to go on a vacation with my wife. Hey maybe you and your wife can..."

"Umm, no thank you." Grey said quickly. He would love to go on a vacation with his good friend if it was not for a rule their Alpha made pertaining humans and that is not to have any relationship with them, not even a friendly one. If Frank figured out that he was befriending a human, things would be ten times worse than what he was facing in the pack.

Meanwhile, Charles was shocked by Grey's quick response but shrugged it of. "Okay, but I will send you a postcard."

"Oh thanks." then he caught a familiar scent approaching him and his eyes turned to face a girl who was petite, had black short hair and was wearing a black blazer with Blue Jeans and white sneakers.

"Good evening Mr Charles," she said cheerful way as she approached him and the more she did, the stronger his scent was.

"Oh my prestigious student!" Charles said hugging her. "How are you?"

"I am fine and how are you?" she asked.

"I am fine. Oh Mr Stone, this is Abby one of my best students back in Undertales Achedemy."

"Undertales Achedemy? The place you worked before you came here?"

"Why yes, so you remember old chap." he said tapping Grey on his big broad shoulders. "Abby, this is Mr Stone, Grey Stone to be precised."