01.

Sana woke up and sat on her bed, she felt her neck because it hurts.

"aish, i think i have a stiff neck"Sana said in her mind and looked at the clock, her eyes widened.

"holy motherfucking god jihyo, i'm late for school"Sana shouted and rushed inside the bathroom to clean herself, after that she put on her uniform and get herself some sandwich then went to school.

Sana's class will start at 8:30 and will end at 4:30, she woke up 7:00 in the morning and she really need to rush.

Sana panted when she reach the school, she went on their classroom and good thing their professor wasn't there yet.

Sana's sleep was hella good last night since she's so tired at her part time job, she's working on the fast food chain at night.

Sana saw her bestfriend Momo, she waved her hand when her bestfriend felt her presence, Sana sat beside her and sighed.

"you seem pretty late today"Momo said, Sana shrugged her shoulders, "my nap was good but i got a strange dream".

"eh? What's on your dream?"Momo asked, Sana was about to speak again but its late, their professor came to their classroom.

Sana was about to tell Momo about it at lunch but her bestfriend is nowhere to be found, maybe meeting her boyfriend somewhere.

Sana was eating her lunch alone under the tree, she was thinking thoughts while chewing her lunch.

"what if vampires are true?"Sana thought, she just sighed and continued to eat then went back to their classroom.

The time was ticking and its time to go home, Sana was on the bus to go to work, when she reach the place, she put on her apron and fix herself to look presentable.

Sana was standing on the counter, ready to start a new day at work. Momo was there too, Sana stared at her because she looks like a mess, messy hair and clothes.

"what happened to you?"Sana asked, Momo chuckled, "me and dahyun make out, why?".

Sana cringe and ignored her best pal, Momo smirked, "why don't you get a boyfriend Sana?".

Sana showed her a bitch face, "i'm not interested plus, its just a waste of time".

"you're so beautiful, if i am a guy, i would surely date you"Momo said, Sana could only sigh.

"that's why i'm thankful that you're not a guy"Sana said and rolled her eyes, Momo laughed.

Sana and Momo stopped from arguing when a mysterious guy entered the fast food.

Sana breathed heavily, the guy was handsome and his face looks so serious.

"hi sir, welcome, may i take your order?"Momo asked, Sana's eyes widened when she saw Momo's heart eyes.

"i'm Tzuyu, you are?"the guy said.

"i'm Momo and you can get my number"Momo said, Sana smacked her head.

Sana bowed to the man, "i'm Sana, do you have an order now?".

The guy was sniffing.

Momo lean on Sana's ear secretly.

"he's handsome but why does he kept sniffing?"Momo asked, "maybe he has a cold"Sana answered.

"i have an order"Tzuyu said, Sana smiled, "please dictate your order sir".

"i'll claim it later"Tzuyu said and went outside the fast food chain, Momo and Sana was left dumbfounded.

"eh? He didn't order anything yet, is he insane?"Momo asked, Sana sighed and shrugged her shoulder.

"that guy seems crazy".