05.

"what do you want?"Sana asked, she is currently sitting on the stairs while Tzuyu is standing and staring at her.

"don't tell me you want more of my blood huhu"Sana added and faked a sobbed.

Tzuyu smiled and kneel infront of Sana, Sana raised her brow and gulped.

"the more he smiles, the more i'm feeling nervous".

"can i take you on a date??"Tzuyu suddenly asked causing Sana to choke on her own saliva.

"what?!"Sana asked again, the words that Tzuyu said didn't sink on her head.

"i said, can i take you out on a date?"Tzuyu asked, Sana hummed and stared at his eyes but quickly looked away.

"its okay if you don't want to"Tzuyu said, Sana smiled. "i agree".

Tzuyu's eyes twinkled, "really?!".

Sana nod with a smile, Tzuyu giggled and stood up. Tzuyu pulled her to stand up.

"thank you Sana"Tzuyu said, Sana tapped his shoulder.

"you're welcome!"Sana said, Tzuyu suddenly pulled her on the waist and kissed her forehead.

Sana felt like her body shakes inside, she can feel sparks. Tzuyu smiled.

"i'll see you tomorrow! At the mall near the costume shop! 9am"Tzuyu said and bid goodbye to Sana.

Sana smiled and nod, she watched Tzuyu went away. She smiled so wide and caressed her forehead.

Sana went back to work, feeling excited about their date tomorrow morning.