08.

"hey Sana, let's go at the bar!"Momo said while smiling, Sana looked at her with a bitch face.

"eh? I'm tired"Sana reasoned but she just want to spend more time at home with Tzuyu.

"aish come on!!"Momo whined while shaking Momo's shoulder.

"fine fine!"Sana said and sighed, Momo clapped her hands like a kid.

"let's go!"Momo said and dragged Sana on the car, Sana couldn't do anything now.

They reached the bar and loud music can be heard outside, Sana sighed because she feels like something bad was going to happen.

Sana sat on a chair while Momo get them something to drink, Sana wandered the place because its been a long time since she went in this kind of place.

Momo handed her a bottle and a shot glass, she smiled and took a shot. Sana find the taste so unbelievable, she taste her favorite again.

Sana continued to drink till she's dizzy and drunk, Momo stood up and dance with random people on the dance floor.

Sana continued to drink while shaking her body with the music, "Tzuyu, Tzuyu".

She mumbled the name, little did she knows. Tzuyu was already outside the house, hearing his name from a very familiar voice.

Tzuyu followed the sound, he dashed while still listening to Sana's voice. He can hear everything, every words, he isn't a normal person.

Tzuyu went inside the bar and found Sana drunk on the table, he sighed and approached her.

"let's go home"Tzuyu said and grabbed her arm, Sana looked at him.

"who are.. You??"Sana asked with a smile, Tzuyu cussed and carried the drunk Sana on his arms.

Tzuyu went on a spot where there's no people around, he let out his wings and flew away to take Sana home.