10.

Sana woke up and her head feels like its spinning, she wandered the place and found herself on the bed.

Sana groaned because her body feels like it has wounds everywhere, Sana checked it out on the mirror since she's naked.

She saw bite marks on her body, everywhere, her neck, her belly.

Sana teared up, it feels like Tzuyu abused her last night. She was drunk but she didn't expect this to happen.

Tzuyu suddenly walk inside the room, he saw Sana infront of the mirror. Tzuyu approached her.

Sana closed her eyes and sobbed silently when the moment Tzuyu hugged her from the back.

"Tzuyu.. Please stay away from me"Sana said, Tzuyu pulled away from the hug and face Sana to him.

Tzuyu can see the bite marks he made last night on Sana's body and he's sorry for it, he can't stop himself.

"please.. Go away"Sana added and looked down, Tzuyu wiped her tears and tried to hug her but Sana pushed him away.

"i don't want to see you anymore, please stay away from me starting today"Sana said and rushed inside the bathroom, Tzuyu was left all alone on the room, clenching his fist while gritting his teeth. Holding back his tears.

Tzuyu went outside, leaving Sana all alone.

Sana slid herself slowly down on the door while burying her face on her palms, crying her ass out.

Losing the person she wants to see everyday, its enough. He had enough.

-----
note; kindly play the lyric video because it matches the scenario :D

It starts to rain hard outside, Sana was sitting on her bed while staring at nowhere, she doesn't know what to do next.

Tzuyu was staring at her window outside, the rain was soaking him but he didn't care.

"i know you didn't want this too, Sana. I'll be back, i'll say what i feel. I love you and i really do."

Tzuyu's tears were strumming with the rain, he took a last glance on the window before letting out his wings and flew away.

Sana stood up and went near the window, hoping that Tzuyu was still there. She doesn't know what to do without him.

Sana's tears fell again, knowing that the special person on her life.. Who change her.. Is now gone.

"in another life.. I would be your girl.. I promise not to push you away again.. Please comeback".