06.

Sana was already in the place where they will meet, she's wearing a beautiful dress with a matching purse, she's wearing a simple outfit for a date.

Sana scratched her head, she will wear a jeans if she didn't tell Momo about this, its all her bestfriend's fault why she ended up wearing a dress.

"in first dates you should wear something simple". Momo said with a smile, Sana sighed, "fine, i'll wear jeans tomorrow".

Momo smacked her head, Sana groaned.

"you'll wear a dress bitch!".

"aaa i hate you Momo!"Sana said and stomped her feet, Sana glanced at her back when she heard someone called her name.

Sana widened her eyes when she saw Tzuyu, wearing a star wars costume, it covers his whole body, non of his skin can be seen, its completely hidden.

"yaaah, why are you wearing that?!"Sana asked in shocked, Tzuyu approached her and scratched his head.

"we vampires couldn't let the sun touch our skin, i might vanish"Tzuyu said and chuckled, Sana sighed.

"so this is our date, it looks weird".

"why are you like that? Didn't you like my costume??"Tzuyu asked, Sana looked at him and shook her head.

"its not like that, i'm just shocked."Sana said, Tzuyu suddenly held her arm.

"don't be negative, let's have fun!"Tzuyu said, Sana slowly showed her a smile.

"sure!"Sana said in a cheerful way as possible.

Tzuyu dragged her everywhere, letting him take the whole her today.