07.

They had fun and spend the whole day with each other's company. This is the first time that Sana experience this, she realized that being with the person who makes you smile is the best thing ever.

Sana take Tzuyu in every available place, in the mall, the waterpark, everywhere!

Some people looks at them while laughing, thinking that both of them are insane. They will murmured negative comments about the two.

"is there a freaking show? It looks weird haha".

"looks like there's a circus nearby, they looks so funny" .

"going at the mall while wearing that costume is the weirdest thing i've ever seen".

"what the fuck did i just saw?".

Hearing those words from people around them aches Sana's heart, she wants to spend this day with Tzuyu happily but hearing those words bring her down.

Sana ignores it, Tzuyu is the one helping her. Sana's mood was brighten up when Tzuyu tells her amazing stories.

Sana is so comfortable with him, she doesn't want this day to end. She's like the happiest person now.

"let's take a picture there!"Tzuyu said and pointed the photo booth, Tzuyu quickly dragged Sana there.

The photo booth took different shots, Sana smiled. The picture got printed so they check it out.

"why is the frame on Halloween theme?"Sana asked, Tzuyu looked at her, "why is it bad???".

Sana shook her head and chuckled.

The sky was already dark and they ended up in the park, Sana stretched her arms when they sat on the bench.

Tzuyu look off the head of his costume, sweats are falling down on his head because its really hot earlier.

Sana noticed that so she quickly wiped his sweat using her handkerchief.

"sorry if i made you look insane at the mall earlier, i took you out early because if we go out at night, there's no fun place to go"Tzuyu said and looked down, Sana smiled foolishly.

"so he did this for me?".

"nah its okay, i had fun anyway"Sana said, Tzuyu shot his head up to look at Sana with a smile that shows his dimple.

Tzuyu's stomach grumbled.

"you hungry?"Sana asked, Tzuyu nod.

Sana sighed and remembered that the person she's with right now, isn't a normal person like her.

Sana put her hair on the side, Tzuyu smiled.

"thanks"Tzuyu said and buried her fangs on Sana's neck, Sana yelped and bit her lips. Feeling the pain she's feeling everyday.

Sana was indeed happy today, its been a while since she felt happiness. Its all because of him, Tzuyu the vampire who made her feel special.