09.

Tzuyu put Sana on the bed, he was about to walk away but Sana held his wrist and pulled him for a passionate kiss.

Tzuyu's eyes went wide as Sana kissed him, he felt something inside, he just craved for Sana even more.

Tzuyu kissed back and pinned Sana on the bed, Tzuyu bit her lower lip causing it to bleed.

Tzuyu licked the blood on Sana's lip, Sana's blood is driving him insane. It makes him wild.

Tzuyu pulled away and stared at Sana's beautiful face, Sana smiled and held Tzuyu's cheeks.

Tzuyu's heart was beating so fast after seeing that smile, he slowly lean down to kiss Sana's neck.

Tzuyu let out his fangs and suck plenty of Sana's blood, Sana yelped but let out a moan. Tzuyu ripped her shirt and pulled down her pants with her undies. Now Sana is only in a bra.

Tzuyu unclasped her bra and stared at the goddess in front of him, she was a masterpiece, Tzuyu kissed every inch of her body and will live a bite mark.

Tzuyu's fangs was getting buried on Sana's porcelain skin so good, Sana was moaning a mess.

Tzuyu took out all of his clothing till he's naked too, he positioned himself between Sana's legs, Sana was staring at him directly in the eyes.

Tzuyu held both of her hand.

"it won't hurt, trust me"Tzuyu said, Sana nod nervously because its her first time having sex.

Tzuyu pushed his member inside Sana causing her to let out a scream, her inside's were being ripped.

Tzuyu continued to push it all in till its fully inside, Sana and Tzuyu panted, she was tight like fist.

Sana's tears were falling as Tzuyu thrust inside her, she moaned and moaned till Tzuyu speed up his thrust.

Sana's moans turned to sobs of pleasure, Tzuyu kept thrusting till Sana reached her high.

A few more thrust, Tzuyu pulled out his shaft and sprayed his cum on Sana's stomach.

Tzuyu lay down beside her and pulled her closer, Sana was in tears because her womanhood really hurts.

Tzuyu pulled the comforter to covered both of their bodies, Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead and calmed her down.

Sana hugged her to and cried on his chest, Sana feel like she's super drained, she's so dizzy.

"i'm sorry"Tzuyu whispered, Sana just sobbed and didn't listen till she fell asleep, Tzuyu could only pull her closer and think thoughts on his head.

"i'm sorry, i love you Sana".