04.

Sana was at work and its been a busy day for her, summer vacation has already began but she's still working on her job.

"Sana, threw the trash away"Sana's manager said, Sana smiled and gave him a thumbs up, Sana picked up the trash bag and went on the back door.

Sana put the trash bag on the bin and wiped her sweat, "hi".

Sana gasped and looked at the back, she saw Tzuyu smiling.

"hey, what d-do you want?"Sana asked, Tzuyu went closer to her. "i'm hungry".

Sana gulped and closed her eyes, Tzuyu put her hair on the side. Tzuyu buried his fangs and sucked plenty of Sana's blood.

Little did they know, Sana's bestfriend Momo was ordered to threw the other trash away.

"tsh, the trash is heavy"Momo murmured, her eyes widened when she saw Sana with a guy, she dropped the trash bag causing the two to look at her.

"what the actual fuck Sana?!"Momo said and shake her best friend's shoulder, Sana was closing her eyes, Tzuyu burped secretly.

"introduce me to your boyfriend!"Momo said and crossed her arms, Sana scratched the back of her head.

"he's not my boyfriend"Sana said, Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her arm and it made them stop from arguing.

Sana looked at his face, Tzuyu's face was plain.

"can i excuse your friend for a while?"Tzuyu asked Momo, "we'll just do something".

Momo widened her eyes and raised a brow, imagining things about the two on her mind.

"yaaaah, we'll just talk!"Sana said and smacked her bestfriend's arm, Tzuyu dragged Sana away.

Leaving Momo all alone.