02.

"be careful on your way home"Momo said, Sana smiled and bid goodbye to her bestfriend.

"yeah, you too"Sana said and both of them walked away, Sana held her neck and let out a deep breathe.

"the wind is so cold today, will it rain?"Sana asked herself, Sana raised a brow when she saw a familiar person waiting under the lamppost.

"finally, i've been waiting for you"the guy said, Sana gasped and faced the guy.

"eh? Who are you?"Sana asked, The guy raised his brow.

"you forgot me already? How rude"the guy said with a plain voice, Sana tilted her head a little, remembering the face of the guy.

"you're the guy at the fast food earlier"Sana said, Tzuyu cussed and nod.

"i'm Tzuyu and i'm the one who saved you from the vampire who wants to suck all of your blood"Tzuyu said and sighed, Sana laughed a little.

"Vampires aren't true mister, i need to go"Sana said and was about to walk away but Tzuyu held her wrist, Sana glanced at him and widened her eyes.

Tzuyu's eyes were turning red and Sana can clearly saw, Tzuyu's fangs.

"they're true and i'm one of them sweetheart"Tzuyu said and pulled Sana closer, Tzuyu smirked and buried his fangs on Sana's neck.

Sana yelped in pain, the pain she felt yesterday was slowly flowing on her veins. Sana's vision was getting dark, Tzuyu was sucking plenty of her blood and he's being satisfied.

Sana fainted when Tzuyu pulled away, Tzuyu wiped the blood on his lips on his other hand.

"your blood surely satisfies me"Tzuyu said and carried Sana on his arms, Tzuyu let out his black wings then flew away.

Sana was sleeping peacefully on Tzuyu's arms, Tzuyu opened Sana's window then went inside.

Tzuyu put Sana on the bed carefully, Sana was already snoring. Tzuyu sat on the side of the bed, watching her sleep.

Tzuyu just made a mark on Sana's neck, the bite on her neck will remain with Sana. He smirked after knowing that, starting from now, he owns Sana and there's nothing she could do.