15) Zeta Piscium - Positive & Creative

While rain lashed the city, Rumi and Yohan were oblivious to the downpour; they were too busy discussing the details of their schedule.

"So Rumi, I have asked my lawyer to draw a contract for you to sign. He will contact you in a couple of days."

"What about funds? Have your loans been approved?" Rumi asked Yohan.

"The Bank manager assured me that it would get approved soon. I have also taken loan from private financiers which would be enough for the first schedule of the film," he took out a folder from his bag and extracted some papers from the folder for Rumi to study. Yohan explained the various schedules of their film making. "So Rumi, we would be staying near London during our first schedule and the second shoot will begin after the monsoon in Rajasthan where Mantra, the gypsy will be introduced," Yohan explained.

"We will be doing the scenes of murder and court room drama. I will be appearing in flash backs right? So how long will I have to stay in London? And what about my visa?"

"You do have a passport, don't you?"

When Rumi confirmed with a nod, Yohan continued, "I will be applying for Visa tomorrow. I know an agency that takes care of such things. I need your passport though. Have you brought it?"

"Yeah," Rumi took the passport out from her wallet and gave it to him. He took it and leafed through the pages. The waiter,ogling at both of them, served coffee. When he left, Yohan looked up in surprise and asked her, "You were not born in India?"

"Nope..." she replied but did not go into details and Yohan did not pursue the topic.

"Yohan...." Rumi hesitated and Yohan glanced at her over the coffee cup, waiting for her to speak. "If you need me to pay for my accommodation in London, travel etc, I can do it."

She didn't expect that her suggestion would kindle the warmth in Yohan and his eyes turned soft. His indulgent smile transformed his attractive face into a sensual one. "Rumi, don't insult me by offering to pay. I am not that broke. I may have been irresponsible in my life so far, but when I decided to make the film, I made certain that I have enough to cover the first schedule."

Rumi gave a half-hearted smile and Yohan continued, "I just need you to focus on Mantra. When people flock the theaters to see the gypsy, Rumi and Mantra should not be two personalities. Your portrayal should be such that when they see you they should call you Mantra," he took her hands in his and continued, "Those are the only things I need from you Rumi, your complete focus. I will take care of the rest."

Rumi nodded, mesmerized by the eyes that appealed to her, unable to break the contact. She shivered in pleasure as his thumb stroked her soft inner-wrist in absent mindedness. Rumi tugged her wrist from his and leaned back on the chair, trying to maintain distance between them.

"I will try my best to give authenticity to Mantra. That sheer power and fearlessness that is so inherent in Mantra has to be established. I will work my ass off Yohan ."

"Thanks Rumi. That is what I want right now."

"I am of course nervous,"Rumi added and he gave her a sheepish grin, "Guess what! You are not the only one. I am more nervous than you but I have to start somewhere. I am fed up of doing inane roles in front of the camera and listen to some eccentric fool who thinks he knows the best."

Rumi laughed at his description, not aware that Yohan's breath stuck in his throat at the lovely transformation of her face. She was also unmindful that he hoped to do justice to her and not fail her. With such thoughts running in each others' mind, they did not see Nina and Vasujit who walked into the restaurant and stopped by their table.