1

Sam POV
As the annoying sound of my alarm goes on I get up and groan "Come on Sam you got this just a few more months of school and then you get to have a new life" I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 and I only had about an hour till school so I was good. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed. I put just my regular a long black sleeve shirt , white pants, black vans and my circle black glasses that I hate but I need them to see well.I had a whole bunch of time till school started so I just waited in my room looking at the ceiling till it was 7:10 so I had enough time to get at school. Just a reminder that I live alone almost because I don't have parents but I was adopted by Corey Scherer , I don't really call him dad but he's like dad I just call him by his first name which he's fine with that. He's always mostly at work but he does care about me , he's really overprotective and always makes sure I'm eating and healthy. He knows that I won't do anything stupid because I'm a big nerd and always make sure I'm on time and my grades are always A's and B's so he doesn't really worry about school cause he knows I got it covered. My life is very boring , I have no friends , I get bullied and picked on but that doesn't bother me because it's my last year of high school and after that I get to move states and start a new life that isn't boring. I got out of my thoughts and look at the time and it was 7:09 I got up and I got my backpack and walked to school , I got to school at 7:25 my usual . My school is private and I have all the same people in each class because in the beginning of the school year they assign a big group of people to attend the same 7 classes which is 1. English, 2. Algebra ||| 3. Biology 4. History 5. Foreign Language 6. Social Studies 7. Career Studies.  My class is filled with troublemakers and gossips. I enter my class and there's already talking and people throwing stuff around I cover my face with my book bag and while I going to my seat I hear the one person the main person that always picks on me which I hate for Colby Brock "Aw look who's here" I don't respond just sit down. The bell rang and our teacher came which some students noticed and some didn't and the teacher cleared his throat and everyone went silent and the class began. Also if want to know whos in my class it's Colby, Jake, Ariya , Kevin, Jake Taylor, Reggie , Matt, Griffin, Elton, Kian, Jc, Crawford, Dominic DeAngelis , Imari Stuart, David Dobrik, Corey La Barrie, Mathew Espinosa , Taylor Blake, Tara, Katrina, Devyn , Cassie, Xepher, Andrea Russet, Franny Arrieta and Me. Yea a lot of trouble kids all the girls drooled over Colby the and bad rich boy his family was rich rich and he was known for his hot family and everyone knows The Brocks, Theres him Colby Brock, his older brother Brennen Taylor Brock, His mom Ginger Taylor Brock, His dad Levi Brock. They were the hottest family and everyone wanted Colby except for me I mean he wasn't bad looking but just no.

Okay so thank you for the first chapter this chapter was just explaining the characters and everything like that and yes Brennen Taylor is Colby's Brother in this story💀 I tried use everyone of Sam and Colbys friends or just people who have connection to them so yea enjoy next chapter.