001

Za'Kiyah POV

The Plane landed at Miami Airport, I let out a breath didn't know I was holding.I looked to my left and saw that Ja'liyah was still sleeping. I tapped her on the shoulder and he woke up. We grabbed our stuff and exited the plane. We did everything we had to do and then went to the front of the airport.

"How do we get to the apartments?" I asked.

"We could uber" She replied and I took out my phone and called an uber. When the car came we hopped in the back. We gave the man the address and he drove towards the apartment. Why are they called APARTments if they are together? The man stopped in front of the apartment and we walked in. We gave the lady at the front desk our information and she told us our apartment was given away.

"Since you ladies already paid for 3 months on an apartment, would you like another offer?" The lady asked

"Sure" Ja'Liyah answered.

"We can give you the penthouse, top floor, awesome view on the patio, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, dinning room, kitchen, living room and a Jacuzzi" She said.

"Do we have to pay extra?" I asked

"No, you already paid for a room and we gave it away, this is our way of apologizing" She explained.

"Ok, how do we get there?" Ja'Liyah asked

"Oh, we'll have someone take you and your luggage up there, you have your own private elevator" She replied and I smiled. How did we get so lucky? I gave my luggage to the guy and we followed him to the elevator, we got in and went to the top floor and when we came out, it was like magic, the place was amazing. The guy took our luggage to the rooms after we told him which one we wanted and then he left. I went to my room and unpacked, I put everything in order and in the place it should be. When I was finished unpacking I flopped down on my bed and scrolled through my messages. I had messages from my parents and old friends. I was reading my messages then Ja'liyah came and jumped on my bed.

"What's up mama" asked her.

"What we doing tonight?" She asked and I looked at her.

"WDYM" I asked

"We're going out, there's a club downtown and we're going there tonight." She said.

"Cool, wanna go to the mall, shop for outfits?" I asked her.

"You know it" She said going into her room. I got up and took a shower and out on some jeans and a plain green shirt. We left the apartment and called an uber to take us to the nearest mall. When we got to the mall we went to footlocker. We went into another store and bought our outfits. We left the mall around 5 something and we were leaving for the club at 7, so we had some time. When we got back to the apartments we got ready. I helped Ja'liyah straighten her hair and then got myself ready. I took a mirror pic and we took Ja'liyah's while we were waiting for the uber. When we got in the car, we posted our pictures on the Gram.

 When we got in the car, we posted our pictures on the Gram