Chapter 6

Za'Kiyah POV

"Let's get ready for this day of fun" Kilo said and with that we got up. We went on rides and had lots of fun. We saw Mickey and Minne and I wanted to take a picture. I went up to them and everyone took pictures. It was Ka'Liyah's turn to take a picture but she was scared of Mickey mouse.

"Girl, take the dang picture with yo scary ahh"Kilo said causing me to laugh.

"I swea this lil girl laugh at everything" Sin said. I went over to him and put my hand in his face.

"Boy Bye" I said waving my hand in his face.

"I know I already told you not to put your nasty ass hand in my face" He said.

"My hand is not nasty" I said.

"Yes, it smell like ten cans of bounce that ass" He said and I looked up to see him smirking. I rolled my eyes. We went to Kilo and Meech's hotel room.

"Ya'll wanna go to dinner?" I asked the girls.

"Yeh, a girls night, without the boys, sounds like fun" Liyah said.

"Ion know I gotta ask Sin" Mari said.

"No, we don't ask no niggas to go out" I said and everyone did the periodt hand thing.

"And why do you call him Sin?" Armani asked her.

"WDYM? That's his name" She replied.

"Nawl, he told us not to call him Sin cuz that's what people he don't know call him" I said.

"What do you guys call him"She asked.

"His real name" I replied.

"What's his real name?" She asked and I looked at her in shock. I got up and went over to the boys. I grabbed Sincere by his ear and dragged him out the room. I stood up in the hall way with my hands crossed glaring at Sin while he rubs his ear.

"Why you do that?" he asked

"Why you ain't tell Mari your real name?" I asked.

"Ion know, I just don't trust her like that" He replied and I was Sister shook.

"Come again, she's your girlfriend, ya'll been dating for how long? You told me your real name a day after meeting me" I yelled at him.

"Be quiet"He said.

"But, She used to mess around with this guy that's tryna kill me so Ion know if I can trust ha" He explained and it kind of made sense.

"So why you dating her?" I asked him.

"Shawty bad asl" He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Sincere" I said to him before opening the door and going back inside. I got my stuff told the girls I was going to get dressed and went to my hotel room. I picked out a dress and fixed my hair. The girls and I took some pictures and stuff and went down to wait for the little van thing to take us to the place we were going.We posted our pictures.

We posted our pictures

@Kiyah.NonStop- Girls Night Out

Liked by @StuckUp.Twinzz@B.addie_Liyah and 5673 more

Comments Disabled

@B.addie_Liyah- Girls Night Out

Liked By @Kiyah.NonStop@StuckUp.Twinzz and 4672 more

Comments Disabled

@StuckUp.Twinzz- Girls Night Out

Liked by @Kiyah.NonStop, B.addie_Liyah and 2311 more.

Comments Disabled.

@MariahDaDon- Girls Night Out 

Liked by @1kilo@TrapOut.Sin and 1291 more

The girls night out was really fun. We met these boys that stayed in the same hotel as us and we exchanged numbers. While we were walking into the hotel someone grabbed my and out something over my nose. I was struggling to get out of their grip and soon everything went dark. The last thing I remember was someone saying.

"Sin will learn not to mess with me"

TO BE CONTINUED

Short chapter..I know...cliff hanger...I FREAKING KNOW. Here's a hint. IT WASN'T MARIAH.  MWUAHAHAHAHHA

-COUGH COUGH-

 OH SHIT