Chapter 22

Za'Kiyah POV

"Bookie" I said for the 5th time shaking him.

"Hmm" He stired in his sleep before opening one eye.

"Wake up baba" I said to him

"Why?" He asked

"We gotta eat" I said to him and he smiled. This kid loves food just like his mama.

I picked him up and took him to the bathroom where we brushed our teeth and did our morning routine. I picked out simple outfits for both of us and then we went back to the room where we ordered room service.

I gave bookie his ipad while I got on my Macbook and looked up houses for sale in the area.

I was scrolling on Zillow and then came across this amazing 5 bedroom house which was perfect for us. I clicked on the house and filled out the paperwork and everything like that.( I never bought a house so SMH)

There was a knock on the door and I got up to look through the little whole to see who it was.

I opened the door after seeing that it was my brothers.

"What's up ya'lll" I said to them going back to my seat in the room.

"How much longer we gotta stay in dis hotel?" Zacari asked.

"Maybe a few weeks or days, I just put in for this house so we could start shopping for it later" I said and he sighed. I could tell they didn't want to be in dis hotel fulla these white people.

"when we leaving fuh dis dinner?" Zeph asked

"It's far from here and since we slept in we gon leave in like 30 minites" I replied and he nodded before getting  back on his phone.

I just got up and prepared clothes for me and Bookie.

......

(They fits)

(They fits)

.

.

I took a deep breath as we walked into the restaurant. 

We talked to the lady at the front desk and then we started walking upstairs to where Liyah and nem were. As we were walking past the bathroom Zeph stopped.

"What's up Zepho?" I asked him

"I need to pee" He said and I nodded.

"Same here" Zaire said.

"How bout you?" I asked Cari.

"Naw, I already did before we left da hotel" He said and I nodded.

I reached over to grab Bookie from Zaire but he pulled back.

"Gimme my child" I said to Zaire.

"Naw, you go, talk to yo friends, we gon come up, i got the lil dude" He said and I hesitated a little before nodding and walking away.

Me and Zacari went in the elevator and waited for the thing to ding.(lol)

I got out and noticed the whole gang already sitting down and some random girl.

I smiled as I walked over to them hearing Kehlani talking.

"Why we need these extra seats?" She asked and Liyah nodded towards me and when they looked around they faces was shocked.

"Zakiyah" Armani screamed coming and hugging me and everybody expect sin and da girl did that.

"I missed you ky" Liyah said after giving me a hug.

"Yeh she da only one you see huh" Zacari said causing Liyah to laugh.

"Hey Zacari" She said hugging him.

"Whea everybody else?" She asked.

"Went to da bathroom" I said.

"I'm back" I heard and looked back to see Zephaniah.

"Zepho my baby" Kaliayh said running to him and hugging him super tight.

"Hey Liyah" He said after she realesed him.

"Where Zaire and Bookie?" I asked him.

"The elevator was full so they gon come on da next one" He said and I nodded then someone cleared they throat.

"Oh" I said

"This my lil brother Zacari and my other brother Zephaniah" I introduced them and they waved.

"You forgetting some people ky" I heard Zaire said.

"Boy you aggy" I said causing him to chuckle.

I looked to see Bookie was holding on to his hand and walking and when he spotted me he started smiling and jumping.

"Mommy" He screamed running over to me and gaspes were heard

"Hey bookie boo" I said picking him up.

"I missed you" He said kissing my cheek

"Mama missed you too" I said taking a seat next to liyah while the boys also sat down.

"So, you gotta kid?" Kilo asked

"Yeh" I replied dryly.

"Is that his dad?" Meech asked

"Naw, this my brother, Zaire" I said and he nodded.

"Then who the dad?" Skip asked

I shrugged.

"She don't even know who ha baby daddy is, hoes" The girl said and I put my hand over my face and started counting.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I took my hands off my face and looked at this bitch.

"Playing hide and seek so I could see who the fuck you talking to" I replied and she shut her mouth.

"Kiyah you really don't know who da dad is?" Armani asked me.

"I do" I replied

"Who is it?" she asked

"Ya'll ova here tryna find out who da daddy is but ain't even know the child name" Jayvon said and i nodded my head.

"What's his name?" Kehlani asked.

"What's yo name?" I asked him.

"Bookie?" He said but it was more of a question.

"No baby, you real full name" I told him,

"Sincere Davis Junior" He said and everything went quiet.

"Child say yo name again" Meech said.

"Sincere Davis Junior" Bookie said.

I looked over at Sincere and he looked pissed.

HEHEHE