Chapter 13

Za'Kiyah POV

I sighed as I hopped out the shower. I poked my head out the bathroom to make sure no one was in my room. When I saw that the coast was clear I ran to my closet. I put on a black crop top and some black leggins. I plopped down on my bed and scrolled on my phone. My door opened and Sincere walked in with a bag in his hand. I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Your outfit" He said.

"My outfit?" I asked.

"We're all going to a club tonight" He said.

"I already have outfits" I said.

"I don't like those" He said passing me the bag.

"You so extra" I said looking at the outfit.

"Aht Aht, It's way too hot for this" I said.

"The club has AC and you don't need to be wearing clothes that show too much skin" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling em" He said leaving the room.

I went back on my phone and chilled until it was time to get ready.

...............

I sighed as I put on my outfit. I made sure my hair was fixed and I smiled looking in the mirror.

 I made sure my hair was fixed and I smiled looking in the mirror

I went downstairs and saw them waiting for me. Everyone was looking cute.

 Everyone was looking cute

"Bye Lani, Mani and Skip" I said to them as I walked out the door

"Bye Lani, Mani and Skip" I said to them as I walked out the door. They couldn't go with us cuz they were under aged. I hopped in the car and sat in the back next to Liyah.

"Turn up the AC" Kaliyah said.

"On god, making us wear these long ass shits" I said.

"Shut up" Kilo said and I smacked the back of his head. The rest of the ride we argued about our outfits. When we got to the club it looked packed. We hopped out the car and went into the club. I sat at the bar.

"Ayo BT, lemme get sum" I told the bartended.

"What would you like? A juice box?" He asked causing my friends to laugh.

"Naw, save it for one of your 6 kids at home, lemme get a henny" I said. He was shocked but gave me my drink anyway. I put the whole bottle to my mouth and went down on it. I smacked the empty bottle on the table.

"Whew" I said shaking my head.

"This is why we can't take her out" Liyah said.

"Aye you" I yelled to some random dude passing by.

"Wassup luh mama?" He asked walking to us.

"You got sum weed?" I asked.

"Always" He said.

"Ouu lemme get some" I said. He reached into his pocket and handed me some stuff. I rolled up my weed and he lit it. I smoked and blew out little smoke hoops.

"Dang, you got some experience" He said.

"Sure do" I said. I looked at my friends and the boys were shocked. I passed the blunt to Liyah and she did the same thing but she blew out a different shape.

"Well dang" The boy said.

"Waz yo name?" I asked him.

"Devin" He replied.

"Cool, I'm-" Before I could finish someone grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"Who the heck" I said as they stopped dragging me.

"Sincere, what is wrong with chu?" I asked him.

"You like him?" He asked me.

"Naw, he cute or whatever but I like someone else" I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"That's for me to know" I said trying to walk away. Only to be grabbed by my wrist and pulled into his chest.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut of by him pressing his lips against mine. I was still for a second then I started to kiss him back. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he grabbed my butt with both hands. After a while we both pulled away.

"You my girl now" He said walking away.

"I ain't neva agreed to this" I said running behind him.

"So you don't want to be my girl?" He asked looking a lil hurt.

"I mean" I said.

"Look, I  would really like to Sincere, but you already got Mariah" I said to him.

"We broke up" He said.

"Did you?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Fine whatever" I said.

The rest of the night was really fun or whatever. Except Liyah got into a fight with this girl who wa staring at Kilo a lil too hard.

Short chapter but I'm bout to rush some things. DON'T JUDGE CUZ THIS IS THE WAY I PLANNED TO WRITE THE BOOK. IT'S BOUT TO BE MORE DRAMA AND THE BOOK IS MORE ABOUT THEIR LIVES AFTER THEY GET TOGETHER. NEXT CHAPTER GON BE A GOOD ONE.