Chapter 8

Sincere POV

It's been 2 days since Kiyah was kidnapped. We're starting to loose hope that she's even still alive. 

I banged my head on the desk in my office at the trap. After my little freak out session I opened my laptop and searches for her. I had to find her. I haven't seen Mariah since the day we found out Za'Kiyah was missing. There was something up with her, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought a bout Ka'Liyah and how much she cried at the thought of maybe Kiyah was dead. As if on cue Liyah, Kilo and the twins walked into the room. They looked at me with concerned looks on their faces.

"We're going to the mall" Kilo said.

"Ion feel like it" I told them.

"Someone you want to see might be there" Liyah said. There was no one else I wanted to see other than Za'Kiyah.

"Whatever"I said getting up. I went to my house and changed my outfit. I went to the girl's apartment and waited for everyone else to finish changing. While I was waiting my mind kept drifting back to Za'Kiyah. I looked at the room that she slept in and my heartached. I don't know why it did but it ached.

It ached cuz you like her

"Oh shut up" I scolded my inner voice. After everyone was done we pilled up into two cars and drove to the mall.

It wasn't going to be the same without Kiyah, her laughing at every single thing. I have never seen her angry, only sad and happy. She was the glue of this friend group.

Za'Kiyah POV

It's been two days since I was fasely kidnapped and Sin's mom doesn't want me to leave. I became friends with this one boy who was also kidnapped,he's super nice and he's gay so it works out, his name was Jayvon but everyone calls him Jay, I call him Skipper, it's a long story. Basically being the idiot I am, I forgot that I had my phone when the "Kidnapped" me. So when I had found my phone I texted Ka'Liyah. I told her to get the others and meet me at the mall. She told me that they were looking for me and I felt relieved. The only person I kept thinking about was Sincere. Shoot, this was going to be hard. 

Kiyah and Skipper running away?

Sincere likes Za'Kiyah?

Will they get caught by Sin's mum?

Find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z

Short  chapter cuz I'm lazy and also cuz my parents just put up a trampoline in the backyard and I like to jump and possibly break mah neck and also it's short cuz I wanna leave ya'll in suspense.