Chapter 5

Thank you also to @Yogirl_R for voting and reading.

Not Edited (SORRY)

Za'Kiyah POV

2 Weeks Later

I grabbed my phone and everything I needed and left the apartment.I walked around the block once and went back in. I saw Liyah in the living room watching Tv so I changed and joined her.

"Where were you?" She asked

"I went to take a run, I don't plan on going to disney world looking like a hippo" I replied.

"Girl, bye" She said.

"Disney finna be lit" I said and she nodded.

"Did you call Armani's mom and tell her that we're picking her up tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded my head. Armani, the little girl from the beach is now like our little sister, she can handle everything we can. We planned a trip to Disney World/Land and we were leaving the next day.

"You ready to go to the mall?" She asked.

"Yeh, let me go change" I said getting up and going to my room. I changed and put on a simple outfit and then we went outside. We waited for the uber and got in and went to the mall. We went and bought a lot of stuff, well, I bought a lot of stuff, I can't help it, I'm a shop-aholic. I saw this cute Mickey Mouse Bikini.

"Oh my gosh, Liyah, this bikini cute" I said holding it up.

"Girl, that can't fit you" Liyah said.

"Shut up" I said putting it down. We shopped for the rest of the day and slept when we got home.

...............................................

I grabbed my outfit from my closet and put it on. We had all agreed to wear jeans. We flashed a couple pictures and left the apartment to go down and wait for the boys. I hopped into Sin's Car as Liyah hopped into Kilo's. It was a lot of us so we needed both cars and we had luggage. I gave him Armani's address and he drove with Kilo and nem following us. We pulled up to a house and I got out and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and Armani came and answered ready to go.

"Oh, by the way, my sister's coming" Armani said and I shook my head. She was a twin and her sister's name was Kehlani. They both followed me to the car and hopped in. I posted my pictures.

 I posted my pictures

@Kiyah.NonStop- Shuffle the deck, I'm the queen in the pack

Liked by @B.addie_Liya, @StuckUp.Twinzz and 3984 more.

Comments Disabled.