Chapter 11

Za'Kiyah POV

"Are we there yet?" Meech asked the driver.

"No" The driver replied.

"Are we there yet?" Meech asked again.

"No" The driver responded.

"Are we there yet?" He asked again.

"No"The driver responded getting angry.

"Are we there now?" Meech asked.

"You ain't gon get nowhere if you keep annoying me" The driver responded and I laughed.

"You laugh at everything" Meech said taking some of my hot chips. 

We were driving for 34 hours. We only had a few hours left and I was happy. I opened my phone and scrolled on my insta. Then I got a text from a unknown number, I read the message and started laughing. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Gurl, whatchu laughing fo this time?" Liyah asked.

"Tell me why ole dude over here texting me bout sum, I'm your papi, had me dead" I told her and she started laughing.

"Girl, your fans are trips just like you" She said and I rolled my eyes. I looked around and saw that everyone else was busy in their own worlds. I smiled. These are the people that I want to spend the rest of my life with. No cap. I put my head on the seat and let sleep take over me. 

I can't wait till we touch down.

Short Chapter but it was just a lil filler.

Also, I'm making a new book called For Life check it out. 

Also check out my other book which is No Judgement.

ADIOS LOVELIES.