Chapter 21

2 Years Later

Ages-

Kiyah- 21

Bookie- 2

Liyah- 21

Sin- 23

Kilo- 23

Meech- 24

Twins- 16

Jayvon- 19

Zaire-  23

Zacari- 18

Zephaniah- 16

Zakiyah POV

"Mama" Bookie yelled running into my room.

I swea he a lil too active fa me. He wakes up and just runs around the place screaming for no reason at all.

It's been 2 years since I had Bookie and lemme say things have changed. Everyone's older now and Kaliyah's birthday is tomorrow. She beggin me to go down there fuh ha birthday Dinner but I keep telling ha no and ya'll gon see why.

"Sup Bookie boo" I said showering him in kisses. He giggled as he tried to escape my hold causing us to fall back on the bed. I swear I love this kiddo with all my heart like I be in my feelings and he would come hug me.

I put him down on the bed and sat up to look at him.

"What's up?" I asked him

"Hungry" He said pointing to his stomach. 

I smiled before picking him up and walking out the door, down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat him down on the counter top and started to make him sum lunch. I noticed he had his I pod and I just smiled.

I made noodles for everyone in the house except my dad since he been left fa a business trip said heon know when he would be back but I bet when he come back we gon be gone.

As I was putting food into bookie's bowl my phone started ringing.

"Bookie ansa dat fuh me" I told him as I continued to share out the food.

He picked up the phone and pushed a button with his cute lil fingers.

"Hewo" He said on the phone and his face was in the camera so I knew someone face timed me.

"Hey Bookie Boo" I heard a familiar voice from the other side.

"Aunty Liyah" He said super excited. Even tho they only talk on the phone they love each other. Sometimes I be wondering if I'm really his mom and not her.

"How you doing li nigga" She asked him bruh she stay cussing round my child.

"Gucci" He said not even saying it right causing me and Kaliyah to laugh. This child stay wanting to be like me.

"Whea yo mama at?" She asked him

"Food" He replied

"Give ha the phone right quick" She told him and he leaned over and passed me the phone and went right back on his I pad.

I placed the phone on the counter facing me so I could continue doing what I was doing.

"Heyy bestie" She said into the phone.

"Waddup?" I asked

"You coming to my b-day dinna" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Remember how I was saying no al dem times you asked me?" I asked her.

"Yerr sure do" She replied

"Well I lied, make sure you come pick me up in my car cuz my flight leave at  tonight at 6" I said and she started squealing.

"Shut the fuck up" I told her even tho I was also excited.

I was wrong to leave in da fus place. I shoulda just stayed but if I had stayed then it woulda been toxic with Sincere and I didn't want to be pregnant and stressed cuz that coulda killed my baby. I am happy that I left tho gave me time to refelct on myself and think about my son cuz I know if I had stayed I wouldn't be doing how I am right now.

"You bringing Bookie?" She asked

"Tuh yeen expect me to leave em here" I said 

"ouuu I can't wait to see my baby in person" She said.

"Also, I'm coming ta stay and guess who else coming" I told her and she looked at me expectantly.

"my brothers" I said and she started cheesing. She loves my brothers especially Zepho cuz he da youngest.

"I swea it's finna be a whole family reunion" She said and I started laughing.

"Anyway, we gon stay at a hotel til it's time fuh your dinner text me whea it's at" I told her

"Ight imma do dat right now call me when ya'll get to the hotel" She told me and I nodded before she hung up.

I gave Bookie his food and left sum on da table fuh my brothers who were prolly packing or saying bye to they friends.

My phone dinged signaling that I had a notification and I looked to see that Liyah texted me.

After I finished eating I washed da dishes and then grabbed Sin and took him to his room.

I picked out an outfit fuh him and den took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath. I put on his outfit that he was gon wear fuh da whole flight cuz I just knew da plane was gon be cold. Then I put on my outfit and made sure all our bags were packed before taking dem downstairs and putting em in da trunk of Max's car.

While I was here me and Max met up few times he brought ova his son to play with Bookie yerr shit was fun now he gon take us to da airport.

.

.

.

(Omnicent)

Sitting on the plane Za'Kiyah was scared. She knew she was wrong for running away like that but what else was she supposed to do? Stay there and let stress eat her out? What did was the right thing and deep down everyone knew it was. Even Sincere.

Sitting down on the bed that used to belong to his beloved Za'Kiyah Sincere ran a hand down his face. He overheard Za'Kiyah and Kaliyah on the phone today and he knew she was coming to dinner. He didn't hear a lot however only that part because he was only walking by Kaliyah's room and heard Za'Kiyah's voice saying she was coming to stay.

He knew he fucked up and he knew he wanted ha back. He was ready to try everything to get her back. He was mad at himself because he let some loose pussy hoe mess up his relationship and also messed up everyone in the house. People stopped talking to him cuz everybody knew why Za'Kiyah ran away and everybody knew she was right for doing it.

Sincere didn't know he had a son. Only people that knew were Za'Kiyah's family and Kaliyah.