neighbor

My dream was coming to life today as I was finally moving into my new apartment. I'm finally going to live alone as I had always planned!

My parents didn't really support the whole
moving out idea, so I really had to work my ass off to be able to afford a luxury apartment in a building in New York.

Once the moving van reached the buildings, two workers came out of the truck and started loading everything up. I was able to buy a second floor apartment, so carrying stuff up was easier, thankfully.

We were finally done carrying everything up and I was standing outside the apartment door watching the workers move everything around and some what managing them.

The experience of moving in, designing your apartment, and decorating it is definitely amazing; however, the noise we were making was instead horrid.

I hear some fidgeting behind me and I turn around to find the door behind me opening. shit. It's probably some old lady about to complain about the noise.

When a guy with green eyes, brown curly locks, an extremely sharp jawline pops his head out, I absolutely lose it. He's definitely the most handsome guy I've ever met! I've never seen such beauty.

"I'm so sorry if the noise is bothering you, I promise it won't take long." I quickly apologize. "No no it's fine. I was just making sure everything's okay."

"Everything's great!" "So...you're the new neighbor, huh?" "I guess so..." "Well it's nice to meet you neighbor. Do you need any help?"

"I'd actually like that, thank you so much. I'm kind of hazy with the designs so another pair of eyes would be helpful."

"Of course, but I'm not really good at interior design so don't get mad if I ruin your apartment." he laughs.

I don't know who he is, I don't know his name, I don't know anything about him, yet here I am crushing on a total stranger after one conversation. ONE conversation for god's sake! When his voice interrupts my thoughts again,

"I didn't catch your name?" he asks. "I'm Y/N. And you are?" I state. "Timothée. Nice to meet you." he answers as we shake hands. His touch sent shivers down my spine, making me want to grab his face and make out with him right this second. God I'm helpless.

"You know, I thought some old lady was gonna be moving in here but I definitely underestimated the universe. I'm not disappointed..." he smiles.

"I thought an old lady was gonna come out your door to yell at us so I am not disappointed either." I giggle.

"You wanna go grab some food after your done? I can show you around this area a bit you know?" he asks after a few seconds of silence.

"Of course! Lets just focus on this right now. Don't want to ruin my apartment now do we?" I laugh.

★★★

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒:
just published a bucky barnes story for all the marvel fans! check it out!

- would anyone like a part 2?
- if u liked this make sure to vote and  comment what you think!
- requests are always open!

(edited)

★★★