soccer girl pt. 3 (mini series)

After school I headed home to prepare a backpack for the sleepover. Max said he'd come pick me up after an hour.I got a backpack ready with pjamas, sweatpants and a hoodie, few outfits, socks, underwear, toiletries, and make up. 

About 20 minutes later Max texted me that he was outside, he also said he picked up 2 of the boys.I got out of the house and I could see Max and Joey sitting up front I couldn't see who was sitting in the back though, Max had tinted back windows.

I wave at them from outside and then open the back door and guess who's sitting right there!? Of course, it's Timothée! I look him up and down, roll my eyes and say, "Hey Joey, can I sit shotgun please?" They all look disappointed but we change places anyways. Minutes later we arrive at Max's house, it was a pretty house nice actually! 

I did as I decided, I avoided Timothée the whole time. And I was proud I was able to since he looked super hot today! Why am I this helpless!? 

After eating, I was basically ignored the whole time. They all got carried away with video games and I just chilled on Max's bed the whole time. With the corner of my eye I saw Timothée stare at me few times but I just ignored it.

"Uh, Max. Where's the bathroom please?" I ask. "Oh, it's right down the hall to your left." he replies. I use the bathroom and then I head back to Max's room. I enter but no one except for Timothée is in there. I turn around to walk away but he takes my hand and turns me around.

"What do you want?" I spat harshly. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you I was just joking around but I took it way too far. I'm sorry, please forgive me." he begs. "But you really hurt my feelings Timothée. If you call that joking around then you're stupid." "Y/N, I'm sorry, I really am. I don't actually think you're ugly, I could swear you're beautiful!" he adds.

There was silence for a little while but I break it by saying, "Fine. But you promise you won't do that again?" "I promise." he answers and we hug. Then we walk down stairs hand in hand to join the rest of the boys.

---

It was now time to sleep and the boys were generous enough to give me the guest room all for myself. I bet they can't sleep because of the crowded room. 

I decided it would be nice if I went to check on them and ask if any of them wanted to join me. I got out of the room and was on my way to theirs when I saw someone sitting on the couch, I walked closer and I figured it was Timmy.

"Hey." I whisper. "Oh, hey. Uh, you look nice." he awkwardly mumbles. And that's when I realize I'm only in my bra and sweatpants, how come I haven't realized earlier!? "Oh shit, sorry I was stupid enough to not realize." I state as I cover my body with my hands.

"So, uhh, what brings you out here?" I ask. "They all slept and there's no more space on the bed for me. Thought I'd sleep right here." he answers. 

"Well, good thing is I was coming to check if anyone wanted to join me. You can come if you'd like." I say and I walk away. "Okay, wait, I'm coming!" he whisper shouts. 

He lay down on the bed while I threw on a hoodie. I then lay down next to him and we started talking. I was getting really comfortable and my head was now on his shoulder. We finally got to know each other that he isn't a douche anymore.

"I'm sorry I was such a dick by the way, shouldn't have done what I did." he brings up. "It's okay. I should gave you a nickname by the way. Hmm, how about Timotay. I like how that one sounds" I suggest. "I think daddy sounds better." he chuckles and I throw a pillow at him.

"Oh shut up Timothée, or shall I say Timotay. Goodnight Timotay." And just as the words come out of my mouth I fall asleep.

   ★★★

I really like this one actually :)

Hope everyone had a great day.

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

How's the series everyone? plz comment feedback :)

Requests are always open.

   ★★★