run

It was a nice sunny Saturday and my lazy self decided to do something productive for once. "I'm going on a run." I shouted before leaving the house.

5 minutes into the run, I started to sense something weird. This guy has been following me..? I tried to make a few turns but he was still there. Well shit.

Let's just hope I dropped my wallet or something and he's trying to give it back, or will ask me where I got my shoes or something...fingers crossed.

After few more minutes of running around, I could still see the man in the corner of my eye. Okay, now I'm getting freaked out. And to my lovely luck, no one was around so I couldn't even seek help.

I started to run faster as he speeded up and that's when I saw him. Thank god. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to look me in my terror filled eyes.

"Uh excuse me..?" "Are you okay?" the guy asked me. "No, uhm, sorry but this guy's been following me for a while, can you please help me." I said nodding towards the creepy guy.

"Sure, do you need a ride home?" "Yes, please." "Take my hand then, you're safe now." "Thank you so much." I thanked him as I followed him towards his car.

"Lots of creeps around here these days, huh?" he said. "Yeah..." "Sorry you had to go through that, you looked very scared."

"It's okay, it's not your fault. And thank you for actually helping me and not running the opposite way like a dick." "You're very welcome miss..." "It's Y/N."

"That's a nice name, I'm Timothée." "Is that french?" "Yes, you're actually one of the few people who ever recognized that." "Yeah?" "Yeah." he said smiling at me.

"Okay, take this next right." "Yes, sir." he said and I giggled. "I like your laugh." "It's embarrassing..." "No no, it's...beautiful." "Really?" I said my cheeks starting to blush. "Yes, really."

"Alright, we're here. That's it right there." "Aww man, didn't want this ride to come to an end." "Well, thank you so much for your help Timothée, who knows what would've happened if you weren't there."

"Don't mention it." he mumbled with a warm smile as both shared eye contact for a second. "Okay, I gotta go now." "Wait wait, before you go uhm..." "Yeah?" "Can I... Can I get your number?"

I looked down at the floor than back at him again with a smile. "Sure, let me type it in for you." He was honestly pretty hot, and nice and I think I like him, so why not?

"Alright Timothée, I should go..." "I'll see you around?" "Sure." "Okay, bye then. And stay safe!" "Bye Timmy."

★★★

hey everyone! I'm here today to give y'all a chapter update, there will probably be another one tomorrow!

Once again, I'm so sorry for being inactive but I'm working on another book right now. But i'll try to update you guys every once in a while.

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think.

Requests are still open, have a lovely day everyone💞

★★★