soccer girl pt.1 (mini series)

I've moved houses about 3 weeks ago. Now I go to a new school, I'm on a new soccer team, and I have new friends, not many though.

We have soccer practice everyday after school, an hour long. I decided I'd stay for a while after training and play by myself. I was free the whole day so why not.

I was practicing shots when I hear a voice coming from behind me. "Hey, uhh, miss." I turn around and I see 5 guys coming my way. "Yeah?" I respond. "Sorry but uhh we have the field rented for me and the boys to play." he states. "Oh really? Sorry I didn't know that. Bye then." 

I took my ball and I head for my bag when one of them comes after me. "Heyy!! Wait! Why don't you play with us? I saw you shooting, you seem like a good player." he asks. "Thank you. Well, uhh, sure I guess." I answer and I head back towards the field with him.

"I'm Josh. And you are?" he questions. "Oh, I'm Y/N. You wouldn't know me I'm new here." I say. I then met all of them, they were Josh, Max, Noah, Joey. They were actually super nice. Except for this one guy, Timothée.

Although he was very rude and mean, I couldn't deny that I liked him. He was so hot and handsome that I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, his actions were pissing me off though.

"Josh! Why did you invite her to come play with us! You know I don't want any girls on the field!" I hear him shout from far away. I roll my eyes and ask Max, "What's his problem?" He shrugs and I just ignore Tim for the rest of the game.

I was on Max and Josh's team. And we won actaully, 4 to 2. I scored 3 of the goals which impressed them all.

Max then says, "Hey, I like you. Why don't you hang out with us more often?" I respond, "Uhh sure." And I see Timothée slap his face but I just roll my eyes at him. "You go to this school?" Max continues. "Yep." "How come I never see you then? Anyways, meet us tomorrow at locker 453 once you get to school, okay?"  he explains. "Oh-kay. How about I give you my number then." I suggest.

They all give each other looks and he pulls his phone out of his pocket and I dial my number in. I was supposed to head home so I said my goodbyes to all of them, except for Timothée, and then left.

Looking back at it, I would actually like to have a boy only friend group. It would be cool.

                                                                          ★★★

So this was part one, did you guys like it?

If you did like it please VOTE and  COMMENT what you think!

Hopefully this would succeed, I actually like it.

Thanks for 500 views :), once again.

                                                                         ★★★