drunk

Me and my friends were going to a party tonight. I rarely ever drink but when I do, I go way too far! I don't even realize that I'm drunk until I blackout. 

We got their at 7 and by 8 I was already wasted! I was stumbling around screaming, singing and dancing. I suddenly saw Timothée, my boyfriend, coming my way. "Timmy!" I shout. "Y/N, come on we gotta go. It's only been one hour and look at you!" he demands.

"But I don't wanna go Timothée!" I beg. "No Y/N on we're going home, now!" "I said I don't want to go! Who are you to tell  me what to do, you're not my father!" "I'm not your father Y/N, but I am indeed your boyfriend and I'm doing what's best for you."

"Pffft, you think you're my boyfriend? I don't think so, why would I even date someone like you? Our relationship is bullshit!" I spat, without even thinking. His face falls and he looks like some just stabbed him! "Bye buddy." I say heading towards Rudy, the hottest boy in school.

timothée's pov:

"...bullshit!" God, she hurt me. Drunk or not I don't care, the words came out of her mouth! She was able to fight, so she was probably sober at the moment. "Bye buddy." she said, I then watched her walk up to Rudy. I need some air! And a drink...

Since the fight I did nothing but replay the conversation with Y/N in my head! I gotta go home! I walk towards the front door but I'm stopped by the view of Y/N and Rudy making out on the dance floor!

I take a run for it and I quickly get in the car. Once I'm in there tears staring rolling down my cheeks, i was jealous, i was confused, and most of all I was hurt! I then drive home. I continued thinking while laying in bed until I cry myself to sleep.

your pov: 

"Hi." I greet Ruby. "I'm Y/N." "Nice to meet you, I'm Rudy." he looks me up and down then comments, "You look good by the way." "Really? Thanks!" "Would you like to go dance?" he asks. "Sure!" 

We stumble over to the dance floor and we immediately vibe with the music. With the corner  of my eye I saw Rudy staring at me and biting his lower lip. I couldn't hold myself anymore I turn around and connect my lips with his.

I suddenly feel like I'm about to throw up so I quickly pull away and run to the bathroom. I throw up for about 15 minutes straight, and when I was done I was a smelly and ugly mess! 

I get out of the bathroom to see Rudy standing right in front of me. "Y/N are you okay?" "Yeah I'm just a little dizzy and I threw up, a lot. Can you please take me home?" I question. "Yes, of course!"

I was getting into Rudy's car and just as I take a seat I doze off...

---

It's now the next day and I roughly remember anything from last night! All I could remember is that I got wasted at a party and threw up a lot. I looked so bad that I was embarrassed to even go to school.

I got ready with black leggings and a hoodie. I put some make up on so I can look presentable, then I grabbed my stuff and I walked to school.

When I reach there I go say hi Timmy at his locker. ''Hey babe!" I mumble, but he rolls his eyes and walks away. What's wrong? I run after him, "Baby is something wrong?" he still doesn't answer, uggh.

"Timmy come on! What's wrong, stop ignoring me!" "You should know what's wrong Y/N!" "Wait, did something happen yesterday?" he gives me the really look. "Timothée I don't remember anything from last night! Can you please just tell me what's wrong??"

"Fine! Y/N, what's wrong is that, apparently, to you our relationship is bullshit and I'm not your boyfriend  because you'd never date someone like me. Now that you know what's wrong please leave me alone and go make out with Rudy some more."

"Wait what?" "Wait you don't remember this too? Y/N you made out with Rudy yesterday!" he says rolling his eyes. "Someone's jealous." "No I'm not! And why are you still here thought you'd never date someone like me?"

 "Timothée stop being a baby! I was drunk okay? And you'd be stupid if you'd think I'd pick any other boy over you! Timmy you know what happens when I drink I didn't mean to do any of that!" 

"Well, I can forgive you but in one condition... You don't drink again, look at where drinking does to you Y/N." "I think I actually need to stop! So am I forgiven?" I ask with a grin. "Sure." His arm immediately wraps around my shoulder in relieve.

★★★ 

I don't really like this one but here you go :)

Hope you're doing great!💙

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

pm me for requestsss :)

★★★