the nerd pt.2

"RUMOR HAS IT, TIMOTHÈE LIKES YOU!" "Wait really?" "Mhm! So, tell me what happened?" "We just talked, we got to know each others then exchanged phone numbers. He said I looked good and that I'm pretty cool."

 "And..." "He was about to kiss me but I got too nervous and left." "I can't believe you! You're kidding right?" "Don't kill me I was scared okay?" "Whatever you say Y/N." 

---

The next day at school, I decided to wear something nice, take my glasses off, put my hear down, and go to school looking nice for once. 

When I got there, I can't help but notice the looks and stares people gave to me. I went from invisible to kinda popular in just a second!

I've heard many people snickering, "How is that the same Y/N we all know!?" "Is Timothée actually into her?" "I'm sure he doesn't really like her, why would the most popular guy in school like someone like her?"

I was thinking deeper and deeper, for real though why would Timothée like me? Out of all the girls at school why would he pick me? I gotta get over this, of course he doesn't like me.

I saw Timmy coming my way, but I was in kind of a bad man and didn't want to deal with him right now. I just turned around and walk the other way as fast as possible... 

"Y/N!" he calls. But I act like I don't hear him. He's probably here to tell me all the rumors are fake. I just know it. 

I need Alyssa right now! "ALYSSA!" I cry once I spot her. "Alyssa, are these rumors true or am I just fooling and hurting myself?" "I don't know Y/N but hope for the best." 

"But I can't hope for the best! Alyssa you know me, you know that no one ever likes me, you know that I get fooled and pranked all the time, I don't know what to believe anymore!"

"And keep in mind we're talking about Timothée here, the school's king and my biggest bully. Why would he even look at me?" "You should ask him!" "Wait what?" "Or at least give him a chance to talk to you." "Do I?" 

"Don't run away this time, I saw you walking away from him few minutes ago... Don't you want the truth? Go ask for it." "I don't know Alyssa..." "Should I go talk to him myself?" "Alright alright I'll go..."

I didn't know what I was doing, and I was 90% sure I was making  a fool out of myself... But here I am, looking for Timothée to find out anyways.

Once I find him I say, "I need to talk to you!" and I pull him away with me. "Look I just need to know if what I heard is true and that I'm not making a fool out of myself for the thousandth time... I've been pranked and bullied my whole life but this time, I'm making sure it-" 

I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. There was a sensation I've never EVER felt before in my life! We finally pulled away for the sake of breathing, "So, have you gotten your answer?" he asks.

I look down shyly, "I- I think so..." "Good!" "I'm sorry I was mad, I've dealt with things like these my whole life you know...." "Don't worry, I'm here now. I'll make sure all this will stop!" "Thanks Timmy." "Don't mention it." he winks...

★★★

I know it's short im sorry but there you go...

How's life everyone? I hope you're doing good :).

I just published 5 chapters of my new book concerning Mattia Polibio, make sure to check it out!

If you liked this please LIKE and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open, have a nice day!

★★★