shy

Although I was extremely shy, I was popular at my school. See, I was popular because of being shy. "Is she deaf?" "It must be hard for her." "She's so weird!" "At least she's hot." I've heard everyone say.

I mean I wouldn't really call myself shy, if I wanted to talk to people I would. I just have such strong insecurities and I go with the theory 'Avoid people before they don't like you.' I always thought people would hate me so I didn't even interfere with anyone. 

I obviously had no friends, no one to talk to, just my diary. My diary is the thing that contains all my feelings, thoughts, emotions, and secrets. It contained everything and nothing!

I also had a helpless crush on the most popular and the hottest guy in school, Timothée Chalamet. I couldn't stop myself from liking him although I already knew I had no chance with him.

---

The bell finally rang and I go to class. I had Algebra, which Timothée took with me, making it automatically my favorite class.

In the middle of class I looked over at Timothée only to find his eyes already locked on me. I immediately look back in front of me, embarrassed.

With the corner of my I eyes I can still see him staring, what does that mean though? THAT'S LIKE REALLY WEIRD, I thought. Of course, I write all this down in my diary!

After class, I head to my locker so I can put my stuff away to go to the library since I had free period. I then realize that my diary's missing. OH SHIT! MUST'VE LEFT IT IN ALGEBRA! 

I run to the room to look for it, and yikes, I find Timothée sitting in my place ready my diary, shit! "Umm Timothée, I believe that's mine." "Oh hey Y/N. Yeah I believe so too." he says with a grin.

"Did you read anything?" I nervously ask. "Just a little, sorry. Don't worry I didn't get to any juicy stuff." he answers with a smirk. "Can I have my diary back now so I can leave please?" "Nope." he chuckles as he raises it up high so I can't reach it.

"Come on Timothée, please." Now you might wonder how I'm easily talking to him, as I said before if I wanted to talk to someone I would but I didn't want to, but now I needed to! "Fine, fine Y/N. I'll give to you but on one condition."

"What?" I reply. "You answer both of my questions." "Whatever." I roll my eyes. "So, tell me Y/N, why don't you open up and talk to people? I mean there must be a reason you aren't which I clearly don't get!" 

"Well, I just have big insecurities and I'm really scared of what people think or if they wouldn't like me, so I don't try to interfere." I explain. "Y/N there's really no need for all that! Look at you, you're hot, smart, and nice. I'm sure people would love you once they get to know you."

Oh, did I forget to mention that I wasn't always like this. I used to have many friends, including Timothée, and that's how he got to know me. But right before highschool I started getting insecurities and from then on I avoided everyone!

"Oh I din't know Timothée, can I please have my fucking diary back now!" I beg and he chuckles. "What's so funny?" "It sounds weird hearing you swear." I give him a playful punch. 

"Okay okay the second question." he clears up his throat, "Why didn't you tell me Y/N?" "Tell you what?" I frown my eyebrows. "That you liked me! If you did I wouldn't have to read your diary to find out if you liked me back!"

"Wait a minute... Liked you back?" I cry. "Yes Y/N. I like you, I liked you since the day I met you, since the time we were friends Y/N! You cut me off right before high school before I could even tell you!"

"Is this some kind of prank Timothée? You know I don't like pranks." "No Y/N it's not!" There's silence for a whole minute when I finally break it with a whisper, "Can I please have the diary back now?" I say still looking down.

"Sure." He hands it to me and suddenly he pulls me and connects his lips with mine! I was frozen! Oh my god! The one and only Timothée Chalamet was kissing me! Am I dreaming or something!?

"You can also have that."  he confidently says. "I- Wha- Woa- Am I dreaming? Can you pinch me just in case." "No Y/N you're not. So, I'll meet you by your locker at lunch okay?" "Okay..." I respond, still wierded out. And before turning around he plants another kiss on my lips then goes.

Oh god, my life's going to totally flip! But I like it though :).

                                                                         ★★★

This one's kind of lousy, I just wanted to publish something.

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

UPDATE: working on part 2 for 'sad songs' and 'football' rn.

Can someone send me any story suggestions, I would like to hear you out!

Requests are always open, have a nice day :).

                                                                         ★★★