sad songs pt.2

It's been 2 years since me and Timothée last saw each other. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't get over him. At least not yet... I mean, I got myself together, for the first month I cried my heart out over him every single day!

Timothée blew up my phone the first 2 weeks of our break up. But nothing else since, not a single text or call from him. It was better off this way though, getting over was easier without having to see his name every time I open my phone.

Anyways, now that I'm back in New Jersey, my friends are all here. We were planning on going to a party today so I was getting ready. Curled hair, glamorous make up, and a tight black leather dress with a fuzzy white jacket.

My friend, Emily, was supposed to pick me up at 6 but I was surprised when I heard the door bell ring at 5:30, "Aren't you a bit early?" I shout from inside, walking through the door. I open it as I chorus, "Heyy gir-" my smile turns upside down when I realize It's not emily, it was Timothée.

"Oh... hi. What brings you here?" I dully say. "Are you really asking why?" he answers. "Timothée if you're only here for that reason, then please leave cause you're too late." 

He even a bit late, but I've spent the past 2 years trynna forget him and seeing him in front of me won't help. His image brings back memories that'll keep me holding on, I know it. 

"Y/N, no please don't leave me behind again!" he says starting to tear up. "I know it's a little too late but Y/N i spent those years trying to get over you because you deserve someone so much better than me. But I just couldn't get over you Y/N! I couldn't get you off my mind! If you please Y/N, give me a chance to show you that I've changed. Please Y/N, I love you!"

We were both a crying mess, he was guilty and regretful and I know it, and I also know he's changed. Yet I was still not sure whether I should trust him again or not. I needed time to think.

"Timothée I need time to think." I mumble. "Sure, Y/N, take all the time you need. Call me whenever you're ready, I'm staying at Peter's for the week." he states before turning around. 

I was watching him go when I spot Emily's car parked across the street. She probably saw the whole thing, good thing though I needed to talk to someone. Once Timothée's car drives away Emily gets out of the car and comes running towards me. 

"What the hell happened and who the hell is that!?" Emily yells. "Come in and I'll tell you everything." "Well whoever he is he better watch out cause of he hurt my girl imma beat his ass."

I tell Emily the whole story from how our relationship started to our break up and how I spent 2 years trying to gt over him until what happened today. "I'm just not sure if I should trust him and if I should give him my heart again."

"Look, mistakes happen a lot and nothing is ever guaranteed. So if you love someone and wanna be loved you gotta risk everything you've got! Now I don't know that Timothée guy but I can clearly tell that he won't do anything to hurt you again!"

"And what makes you say that?" I ask. "His eyes told me everything baby. It told me that he was guilty and VERY regretful, his eyes told me that he really loves you, and his eyes also showed me tears. And a guy only cries over a girl if he really cares about here, you and I both saw how he was crying his heart out for you."

I'm deep in thought for a while, I do love Timmy, and I know he changed, and I know he's sorry, and I know he loves me. And most importantly I love him, so why am I holding myself from him? "I really don't know what I would've done without you Emily!" I say hugging her.

I clean my face from all the smudged mascara and make up and changed my clothes. Then, I took a run for it, I ran all the way to Peter's house! 

I knock on the door and wait. Seconds later Timothée opens the door, "Y/N! So did you make a decision or wha-" I cut off his words by connecting my lips with his! And just by that kiss, I was willing to risk anything for Timothée.

"I've missed you so much baby!" Timmy cries holding me. "I've missed you more Timmy." "Y/N, I promise I'll be a good boyfriend and I won't let you down again. I'm so sorry for all what happened!" "It's okay Timmy, it's okay." "I'm so relieved to have you back babe! I love you so much." he states. "Love you more Timothée."

★★★

Timmy's really the cutest crier out there!

Hope y'all are doing great! 

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open, don't hesitate pm-ing me!

★★★