the nerd

So, I'm basically the 'nerd' of the school. I moved to New York about five months ago when my dad got a new job and since I've came I've been known as 'the nerd'.

I only have one friend, Alyssa. Surprisingly she was popular and social yet super kind and makes time to hang out with me. Other than Alyssa, no one ever contacted me unless they need help with school work.

Of course, I also got bullied. I was always getting called names. I just ignored that, as long a there's nothing physical I don't really care.

The most popular guy in school, Timothée, was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Although he was way different than me, I couldn't deny my feelings for him. But there's no freaking way I'd ever stand a chance with him so I just gotta get over him.

---

I was on my way to the bathroom where Alyssa told me to meet her. Once I reached the door she takes my hand and pulls me inside. "What's up?" I say. "So I was thinking... I'm invited to this party today after school and I want you to come with me!" she suggests.

"Alyssa, no. For real!" "Y/N come on it's a perfect way for you to try and make friends!" "It's a no for me." "Come on! Timothée is gonna be there! You can try and impress him." she says with a wink.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I ask. "So you're coming!?" "Fine Alyssa, but you have to help me with Timothée!" "Yes sir." she says saluting me.

---

"So which hoodie do you think I should wear?" I ask Alyssa. She came over after school to help me get ready. "Oh no no no! I've got everything covered, leave yourself to me." "What do you mean?"

"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A COMPLETE MAKE OVER AND YOU'LL HAVE ALL THE GUYS UNDER YOUR HEELS TONIGHT!" "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" "No I don't hahaha"

"First of all, your dress! Hmm which color would suit you best... Black or white, choose." Alyssa demands. "Umm white..." "Good choice." "Now go put that on, go!" "Okay okay chill."

I walk out with my dress on, "DAMMMNNNN!!!! Spare us some beauty girl." "Oh shut up!" She was later done with my make up hair everything. Holy shit, I looked unrecognizable! Here's the final look: (my dress, make up, and shoes)

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOU LOOK STUNNING! TIMOTHÈE IS GONNA BE DROOLING ALL OVER YOU 100%!!!!!" Alyssa shouts

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOU LOOK STUNNING! TIMOTHÈE IS GONNA BE DROOLING ALL OVER YOU 100%!!!!!" Alyssa shouts. "All thanks to you Alyssa!" And so, few minutes later we got in Alyssa's car and headed to where the party was...

---

We walk into the house and I immediately find 70 pairs of eyes locked on me. "Who's that?" "Is she new here or something?" "Who are you?" I kept hearing people say... 

We ignored people's questions and went to get drinks when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I say turning around, it was Timothée! "Umm hi! I'm Timothée." "Oh I know." "Really? Cool. So, you new here?" "No! It's Y/N you guys!" "Wtf !? Y/N if you're just gonna walk away from him there's no point in what we've done." "Alyssa, I don't know..." "Just take few deep breaths, have a peppermint, and GO!" "okay okay fine, chill."

I walked over to where Timmy was sitting, "Hey Timothée." "Uh hi Y/N." "Do you wanna grab a drink or something." "Sure come on." We took our drinks and then sat on the roof to talk.

"So, why don't you ever look this good at school huh?" "Oh I don't know I guess I don't really care. I mean if it wasn't for Alyssa I wouldn't have even came." "Well I own Alyssa a hug for showing me this you." I giggle, "I guess."

Me and Timothée stayed on the roof together the whole time, we got to know each other really well, and we actually became friends. We also exchanged phone numbers so we can talk and he invited me to sit with him at lunch.

"Y/N." "Mhm?" "I've gotta apologize, we all judged you by your looks and grades. I mean now that I know you you're actually pretty cool." "I am?" "Yeah..." I smiled and looked down, he just kept starring.

His eyes were locked on mine for like forever until they shifted to my lips. I started getting nervous again, I have to leave I'm not confident enough to escalate events, no! "I should go, Alyssa is probably waiting for me." "But it's only 8! Can't you stay for another while?" "I'm sorry Timmy."

I looked for Alyssa when I finally spotted her in the kitchen. "Alyssa! Can you please take me home?" "What why? Its only 8, did something happen?" "No, I'm just tired." "Umm whatever, come on." she says and we go to the car.

Once we start driving she shouts, "RUMOR HAS IT, TIMOTHÈE LIKES YOU!" 

★★★

This was like kinda long sorry, but part 2?

Sorry for the wait I ran out of ideas and I needed a break from writing tbh.

Anyways, if you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

The mini series I wrote kinda flopped, should i delete it?

Preparing a bunch of chapters right now, have a great day xoxo

★★★