soccer girl pt. 4 (mini series)

I open my eyes to see all the boys standing in front of me with their phones snapping pictures. I then realize I was cuddled with Timothée in the guest bed and I quickly move away.

"Good morning guys." I say, yawning. "Good morning Y/N, how was your night?" Josh says with a sarcastic voice. "It was good, thank you. I'm going to the bathroom now excuse me." I mumble and leave the room.

I can hear them all the way from the bathroom! "Timothée wake up! You gotta see these pictures." "Y'all are way too cute!" "I ship!" "So are you dating now or what?" they all chorus. 

I ignored all their teasing and tried to keep myself from smiling. I washed my face and teeth, brushed my hair, threw on some shorts and a tube top, then got out. Timmy was waiting outside for me. 

"Good morning Y/N." he utters with a smile as he enters the bathroom after me. "Good morning Timotay." I put my stuff back in my room then I head down stairs for breakfast.

I was eating my pancakes in peace when Joey interrupted, "So how was everyone's night?" he shouted with a smirk while nudging Noah. "It was great Joey." I say with a sarcastic smile.

Few minutes later I got a notification.

MAX💙 

11:55pm

you needed to see this! Busted😳 Y'all so cute though, I ship!

11:57pm

Leave me alone Max :)

I give Max a look across the table, he grins and shrugs while the others make kissy faces. Thankfully, they stopped once Timmy came downstairs. I give him a look and he mouths what? and I roll my eyes at him.

"Now that both of you are here, we need answers! Are you two dating now or what?" Noah spat. "No!" me and Timothée chorus. "Guys we're just friends, alright" I add. 

---

Even though today was Saturday I had to leave early because I needed to get to practice. "Hey guys, can anyone give me a ride home or shall I order an uber." I question. "Why are you leaving so early, Y/N, it's only 3pm." Max asks. "I have practice at 4 and my kit and ball's at home."

Joey then suggests, "How about we come to practice with you? We could cheer for you from the bleachers!" "That sounds perfect to me!" Noah says. They drop me off at my house and wait for me in the car.

I bring my kit, my ball, and everything then I headed back to the car. Me, Timmy, Noah, and Joey were sitting in the back while Josh and Max sat up front. I was extremely close to Timothée as we were 4 in the back but I didn't mind it. I was tired and I wanted a shoulder to sleep on. I also liked his smell hehe.

Through out the ride I felt him put his hand over my shoulder, making me more comfortable actually. Yet, the relaxation didn't last long. After few minutes I was woken up by the boys, we were at school.

They headed for the bleachers and I was walking towards field when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Timothée, he seemed kinda down though. "Timothée, you scared me. Are you okay?" I mumble. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just wanted to tell you that I need to talk to you after practice!" he says. "Uh okay Timmy, sure. See ya." and then I run off.

I was actually glad I brought the boys with me, they really did boost my ego up! "GO Y/N! NICE SHOT! YOU GOT IT GIRL!" they all kept shouting. The other girls on my team seemed kinda jealous but I didn't care. 

What I did realize through out practice was that they all were cheering except for Timmy, he was only staring and smiling. I don't know what is it but I know something's off. Have I done something wrong? I don't know, we'll see after practice anyways.

   ★★★

Cliff hanger😳😳, jk jk posting the next part later.

How are you all? How's quarantine.

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

I think either part 5 or 6 will end the series. However, if you'd like more don't hesitate to pm me.

P.S. requests are always open!

  ★★★