💜Chapter 6: Meeting The Pack💜

Athena's P.O.V.

After the entire fiasco with the jocks, I couldn't help but think about Wynter. I couldn't believe I found my mate. Not in a dream, but in reality. All I've ever wanted is to I find her and now I finally have.

When she defended me from the Aceys, I could see how territorial she got over me and how much we meant to each other.

Her beautiful blue eyes and long, brown hair along with her tattoos and such made her beautiful. I was happy I finally found my mate.

Anyway, I was currently walking with Addison, who wouldn't stop fangirling over me and the perky werewolf.

"You two are so cute together!" she told me.

"You have no idea how much this meant to me besides the coming out part." I replied.

"I told you I wasn't lying when I told you that you would find your soulmate. True love and soulmates are real, because I've already experienced and witnessed it." Addison explained.

"You're right. Thanks, Adi." I thanked her.

She smiled and linked her arm with mine. "That's what sisters are for."

"So, I've been thinking. I even talked it out with Bucky." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "If I become cheer captain, he's going to make you co-captain."

I gasped and smiled. "Yes! The both of us leading the cheer team? I'm down for it."

"By the way, what happened earlier today? Two guys were nut-shotted apparently." she asked.

I widened my eyes and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Sis, what did you do?" she asked.

"I couldn't take it! They were picking on the wolves and my mate! I had to do something!" I exclaimed.

"Were you caught?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I left before anyone noticed. Besides, we were in the alleyway."

Addison sighed before shaking her head with a smirk on her face.

"At least you finally did something about them."

As we made our way outside to a small hangout, I saw the wolves under a tree and I saw the beta nudge Wynter, making her turn her head.

When she saw me, her eyes lit up and she smiled.

I felt my sister's hand on my shoulder.

"Go to her." she urged me.

I froze as I saw half of pack look at me. Mostly Willa and I felt a bit weird.

"What's wrong?" my sister asked.

I looked at her. "Well, Willa didn't exactly thank me for standing up for them and prevented me from going near Wynter. What if she told them to nott accept me? What if they don't like me? I'm not one of them, I'm a human. How will Wynter and I be together if the pack-"

Addison cut me off by covering my mouth. When she released, I breathed heavily. I clutched my chest. "Calm down, Sis. Don't overthink this."

She took out a bottled water and helped me drink it. Once I relaxed, I nodded, letting her know I was okay.

I looked at the pack and saw Wynter looking extremely concerned.

"They'll like you. I mean, one of them is your soulmate after all. Trust me, they will accept you. Maybe even the alpha will. I'm sure she's grateful, but has a hard time showing it." Addison explained.