💜Chapter 7: Cheer Practice💜

Athena's P.O.V.

The next morning, I woke up with my annoying alarm ringing. I turned it off and snuggled back into the blankets before my phone rang.

I groaned and answered it, not bothering to see who it was. "Hello?" I answered.

"Athena, my wonderful cousin! Good morning!" I heard Bucky's voice through my speaker.

"What do you want?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm calling to tell you that you and Addison are running cheer practice today." he said. At that moment, I shot up from bed.

"Thanks, Bucky." I said as I hung up.

I got up and went to wake up Addison. After that, I went to my bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair, got out, and got dressed in my outfit for the day. Something comfy, yet cute. I did the same with my hair.

 I did the same with my hair

Once I got my cardigan on, I jumped when there was a knock on my window

Once I got my cardigan on, I jumped when there was a knock on my window. I looked and saw Wynter smiling. I chuckled before going over and opening it.

"Hey, babe." she greeted as she stepped inside. "Hey." I replied.

Wynter took in my appearance, looking at me lovingly. "You're beautiful as always."

I giggled and blushed before she came over and hugged me. She snuggled into my shoulder and I smiled.

"Wynter?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I love you." I told her.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled brightly. "Aww, I love you too, babe."

She pulled me to her and connected my lips with hers. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back. Wynter wrapped her arms around my waist as mine went around her neck. We continued to make out until I realized we were going to be late for school.

"We gotta go, babe." I said as I grabbed my bag.

Wynter nodded and grabbed my hand as we exited through my window. I sent a text to Addison telling her that I left with my mate so she wouldn't freak out.