💜Chapter 9: Transformation💜

Athena's P.O.V.

I smiled as I was technically transformed into a werewolf. Addison and I smiled at each other before we howled, the rest of the pack following.

I saw Wynter come up to me, holding a box. She opened it and revealed a moonstone necklace that was shaped like a teardrop.

 She opened it and revealed a moonstone necklace that was shaped like a teardrop

She grabbed it before putting it on me. I gasped as a purple glow surrounded me. My nails became claws, my ears became pointy, and fangs crew from my gums. I got the markings similar to my mate's and the rest of the pack.

"She's a werewolf!" Wyatt announced, making the pack howl louder. I howled along with them.

I knew I was an Omega, but I could care less about a title. As long as I had my mate and found where I belong.

Besides, I got along with two Omegas, so I knew I would get along with the rest.

I went to Wynter and smiled as she hugged me, spinning me around.

"Addison! Athena!"

I looked down and saw Zed running up her. How did he find us?!

"Zed!" Addison said.

Zed stood in front of her protectively.

"Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me zombie out!" he warned the wolves.

The werewolves and I growled and snarled at him, showing our bravery. My instincts kicked in and I went wolf mode.

Zed took off his Z-Band, which went flying. Red and black veins went up his body as he went full-on zombie mode.

"Wolves!" Willa commanded.

We all snarled at him as I saw Addison grab his Z-band.

"Stay back!" Zed roared at the wolves. He grabbed one of the wolves and threw him.

"Addison, hurry!" I shouted.

"No! Stop!" my sister shouted as she ran over and put his Z-band back on.

Zed went back to normal as the wolves backed down.

"Zed, I want to be here!" Addison told him.

"What?" Zed asked.

"But, you texted help!" Bree told her, holding her phone.

"We needed help with the Chemistry homework. Did you not see the beaker emoji?" my sister asked.

Bree looked at her phone and laughed in embarrassment. "Oh, I do now. I like this new look. New hair stylist?"

"Werewolves. They know hair." I explained.

"And manicures." Wynter added.

Some of the other wolves murmured in agreement.

Zed looked at me and his eyes widened. "Athena, what happened to you?"