💜Chapter 15: Omega Love💜

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Athena! Look! I can do a flip!" one of the pups exclaimed.

He did a flip and landed good, making Athena smile.

"That was great, lil' pup."

It had been four months since Athena found Wynter and became a werewolf. Their relationship had been growing stronger every day. They were officially mated to each other and it just filled their minds with bliss whenever they were around each other.

The wolves had been fully accepted into Seabrook and the anti-monster laws were no longer in effect once again. Things had been going smooth.

Wynter and Willa decided to join the cheer team with the Wells sisters and they loved it!

Willa was granted to keep the leader position by the Elders. The alpha had since softened up. She had learned to be a leader of the pack, while being more compassionate towards her packmates.

Wyatt joined Zed on the football team. Athena wasn't just happy for him because of that, but because he and Eliza are dating each other. She sometimes found herself fangirling for them.

Waverly, Willa, Wyatt, Wendy, and Wesley had become her best friends within the pack. Whenever Wynter wasn't around, she hung out with them for some company.

Addison and her sister have been kicking butt as cheer captains and it has been awesome. Now, the team was consisted of all three groups.

As for her parents, they still cared about Athena and loved her so much to reject her. Dale had a tough time coming to grips with the fact that one of his angels was a werewolf. Eventually, he was cool with it.

Athena's head was on Wynter's shoulder, their hands intertwined. The two wolves snuggled, watching the pups playing outside the den.

This was something she loved doing whenever they weren't in school. She didn't mind watching the pups and was VERY protective of them.

A few of the other wolves came in and joined the two mates to watch the pups.

After a while, a young were-pup named Katy came in and tackled Athena down.

She laughed before sitting up and holding the adorable pup close to her. Katy snuggled in between the two Omegas.

Katy was only 7 years old. Her parents both died before we found the moonstone. The new she-wolf had grown a strong attachment to her as did her mate. 

Athena laughed as the pups began chasing each other, tackling each other here and there.

"I want to have a pup with you one day." Wynter confessed to her girlfriend.

Athena smiled at her. It was true.

They had been talking about having a child together in the future. Athena always dreamed of being a mom when she got older.

"Me too, Wyn. I can't wait." she told her.

It was then Willa came out and looked at the pups.

"Time to go with your parents." she explained.

The pups all ran together inside the den as Willa followed them with one of the Elders. But, not before sending them a smile.

Athena and Wynter hugged Katy before kissing her head. She giggled and ran with her fellow pups into the den.

The younger Wells wrapped an arm around Wynter before Wesley and Waverly came in.

"Enjoy the time together?" Waverly asked.