chapter 5 🌑

you were escorted down the long black hallway, breath still shaky from your encounter with kylo. you would not let him see you weak, your father would be so disappointed in you. you must keep your mind clear.

the stormtrooper in front of you walked at a steady pace, boots clacking against the freshly cleaned black floor. you kept your head toward the floor, hands clasped together tightly on your stomach. you glided against the tile, if you must survive, you will do it with every last ounce of dignity you hold inside you.

the trooper halted in front of you, stopping your movements abruptly. you looked at them with confusion, realizing your behavior, you quickly rid the expression on your face and channeled the stone wall to come in it's place.

"your room" they said, opening the door for you. you glanced at them as you walked through the doorway. you were met with a gigantic bed against a wall that was made entirely of windows. you raised your eyebrows, you weren't expecting this

as you moved more into the room, you noticed there was no color besides black that adorned it. the bed sheets were black; the walls were black, even the furniture was black. you were used to the color black, but you must say; this was depressing.

you turned to the direction were you entered to see the stormtrooper had closed the door. leaving you to your own mind. you huffed, rolling your eyes looking for something, anything that could be interesting.

you tilted your head once your eyes caught the sight of red on the table next to your bedside. a bouquet of red roses was propped on it, a vase held them tightly. as you examined them closer, you witness something sparkling from inside the clear vase. glass. you picked a piece out of the water, careful not to injure yourself in the process. once you held it, your lungs ceased to work. you knew where this glass was from; the memories flashed in your mind, replaying the moment you ruined your father's negotiation room. the glass from your fathers inauguration painting.

"I warned you "

"I want to break you"

"I plan on making you feel as worthless as you are"

you hadn't realized you threw the vase against the wall, shattering the vase, sending roses flying all over the floor. you sunk down, crying a full, painful cry. you wished this was all a dream; that you'd wake up on your home planet, sprawled out on your bed, heaving for breath from this nightmare.

but you knew it would never come. you'd never wake up from this living hell that you have been thrown to. you held your mouth, struggling to suppress the inhuman noises coming from your throat.

-kylo-

the supreme leader kylo ren marched through the long corridors, watching everyone who passed him shake with fear. he loved it; feeling their nervousness fueled him. he lives for it. he craves it. the knights turned one by one, moving down different hallways till kylo was the only body that it occupied, walking strongly, he made his way to the elevator that leads to his meeting room. pressing the button, he stood with a straightened back, facing forward. his brain was jumbled with thoughts of the first order, defeating the resistance, and how to become stronger. till a little crack opened, waves of emotion flooded him slowly. confused, he pulled his eyebrows together, looking around the elevator. he felt sadness, hearing whispers all around him.

the thought of his father, han stepped forward. the damn that held his anger back was punctured. kylo took his helmet off, breathing heavily, slamming it into the sides of the elevator till it was in fragments on the floor. he will not feel anything for her. he will not feel bad for what he did. he feels nothing.