chapter 27 🌓

(hi loves! enjoy this spicy chapter 😉)

you took in a deep breath; waking up slowly from your much needed slumber. without opening your eyes, you absentmindedly reached over to the other side of the bed feeling for the warmth of kylo's body- but finding nothing but cold sheets.

your eyes remain closed as you huff out- your chest deflating as you loose your breath. just as you were about to open your eyes, you felt a piece of your hair fall from your shoulder- making you force your eyes open and jolt up into a sitting position. your hair had not just fallen from your shoulder; it felt as if a pair of fingers had gracefully picked it up as it swept from your cold skin.

"empress" you hear the words echo within your mind- knowing the bridge between kylo and you has mended together.

you looked around the room; finding no clue kylo had been there, causing you to use your connection to speak with him.

"emperor?" you feel the pull; you push into the bridge, trying to hold onto the string that connects you.

you push harder, making the string pull taut
"kylo please, don't shut me out" you yell, rushing in the direction of the open window that is your connection, only to have it shut harshly in your face.

your vision clears; the static that clouded your eyes slowly fades away, finding yourself staring at the wall in front of you. you wipe your hands over your face, ridding it of sleep and push the covers off of your legs.

you stand from the bed and walk to the bathroom- readying yourself for your training session scheduled with kael today. you dress yourself quickly; slipping into a red velvet floor length dress, a large slit trails up your right leg almost to your hip bone; a small black belt fastening it closed. black lace adorned the sleeves, as well as the long deep v-line that opened your chest lightly.

hastily, you grabbed your heels and pulled them on, straightening out your dress and hair into a braid before leaving the room and quickly walking towards the training center

kael had planned for you to go over defense positioning and some new tactics to disarm an opponent for your session today. you pushed open the training room door to find kael's back turned towards you; his metal arm held a large knife as he turned his head in your direction.

"hey, y/n! are you ready to learn some new moves?" kael smiles, making you shake your head at him and laugh a little.

your mind taunts you as you watch kael set his supplies for your training. the memory of kylo warning you to stay away from him emerges, making you shake it away. if you were to get better, you needed kael; he was your only way of becoming a more advanced fighter...or a more advanced killer.

kael suddenly beckons you, making you snap back to reality and stand next to him. kael moves your shoulders more in line with your knees as he uses his foot to push your feet farther away. he pushes on the top of your collar bones to make you bend your knees in a lunching position- kael takes a few steps back before he starts to explain how you'd use this stance.