chapter 17 🌓

(we liveeee baby! here's your much needed update ;) -k&m)

kylo had left you to yourself in the grass as he went to speak with the owner of the building you would be staying in. you looked around at the miles and miles of green that surrounded you; thinking of what your parents would think of naboo. had they been here? had they even known naboo existed?

kylo stood at the top of the pillars above you; the man in front of him speaking nonsense that kylo wasn't even a bit interested in hearing. he watched as you sat in the grass; picking out pieces and tying them together. you looked so happy; it made kylo feel better about picking this planet to bring you to.

"emperor ren, do you have any questions?" the green man from somewhere in the galaxy asked kylo, bringing his attention back to the bulging big eyes coming from the creatures head.

kylo waves the man off, making him scoff as he walked in the opposite direction of where he stood. kylo admired you for a moment more before speaking to you through your connected minds

"are you ready to see the quarters?" he asks you, watching as you looked around in confusion before tilting your head straight up; seeing kylo stare down at you from a few stories above.

you get up; holding your dress up by the knees in order to make it through the grass. you climb up the stairs and turn the corner to witness the beauty that is kylo ren; his hair waved down to his shoulders gracefully, his head facing the archway of the pillars; showing off his sculptured jawline.

you held your breath as you made your way up to him, your heartbeat accelerating the moment his eyes lock on you; a hunter sizing up his prey. you didn't mind it though; you felt the heat of embarrassment tickling your cheeks.

"emperor" you smile, standing directly in front of him, looking up at his face; the sunlight reflecting off his features perfectly.

"empress ren" he looks down at you, his eyes squinting slightly to block the sun. kylo reaches his hand out for you to take.

you take it with no second thoughts, leading you through the beautifully designed hallways before stopping in front of a large brown door. turning the knob and pushing the door wide open, he motions for you to enter first.

your eyes widen; you didn't know this planet could get any more breathtaking; but as you walk in to see the open floor plan of the room you noticed there was no walls, only the outside. the bedroom had walls of glass surrounding it and a jacuzzi style bathtub sat dead center of it all. you walked through the room and off the balcony; looking down at the water that surrounded the building.

you gasp at the sight; eclipse did not have oceans or rivers, it was just dried up land for miles on end. the vast colors of the water made you open your mouth agape; breathing slowly.

"the water, kylo! it's so beautiful" you turn to look at him momentarily before regaining sight of the waves that crashed along the shoreline; the sound of it made your mind clear, easing the nerves of your heart.

you tore your eyes from the enchanting water and turn around fully; looking at kylo as he studied you intently.

he already knew what you were going to ask- rolling his eyes at you, he moved to the side so you could dash past him. kylo followed you down the cobble stairs and out onto the sand below your feet. you looked back at him; he remained standing on the last of the cobble walkway; not daring to set foot in the golden softness below your now again; bare feet.

"kylo, come on!" you whined, watching as he gave you a dirty look before speaking

"i hate sand" he scrunched his nose up, thinking of how disgusting the sand is to him.